Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Worst case scenario....

So Tariq is calling Tommy Crispy because he's burned to a crisp and dark af...... That still fits Tariq's pension for childish petty shyt...

So Tariq's wife isn't black, Tommy is still a c00n... Doesn't discredit anything Tariq has said or shared.

All that seems like some time wasting shyt to go in circles....

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Tommy would have pressed charges if Tariq even touched him. That was his cushion to talk wreckless and Tariq knows this. I would have gotten him to man up and confirm on cam to scrap a fair one with no police or legal action. Only bytch nikkaz pull in others like family members and police when it's clearly a man o Mano situation.

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
Anyone wanna mention how Vlad set two brothers up for a possibly violent situation or nah :mjpls:

"and the white man gets paid off of all of that"

why do these dumb nikkas keep on thinking that vlad tv is a podium for expressing their opinions/feelings.
these nikkas dumb for real for real.
this dude vlad is doing nothing but damage to the community while he stay banking that cold cash.
COTDAMN these nikkas dumb

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Think burned to a crisp has nothing do to with color brehs

Tariq is redefining language for these nikkas...

Tariq could be like...nikka the sky isn't blue, it's teal...

And nikkas would be like..."Tariq isn't wrong, teal is sort of blue colored..."

And non-cult following nikkas would be like.."The sky can't be blue colored and teal at the same time..."

And Tariq sons would be like..."Look at this c00n agent, trying tell us the sky isn't teal..." :camby:

Some of you are really trying to pretend that Tariq doesn't call Tommy "crispy" because he's dark skinned :mjlol:

This borderline cult worship has gone too far :scust:

Tariq doing this bullshyt in front of Vlad too :scust:

Vlad was like...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Tariq's own daughter is the same complexion as Tommy. He's clearly not referring to his skin color as he and others in this thread have explained on numerous occasions. :comeon:

You know there is such a thing as not saying what you mean...in order to save face...

Tariq is a petty ass nikka and what is really important to him is humiliating Tommy Sotomayor...and poking at his insecurities...no matter what...

Calling a dark skinned Black person crispy is a dark skin insult...

He just telling nikkas it ain't about Tommy's skin to save face...

This nikka popularized the term c00n...fukk makes you think he wouldn't call a dark skinned Black person crispy...:mjlol:

He made a minstrel show...out of a dark skin black man...and dubbed it Crispy...has the nikka tap dancing in it...

If a White person did this...nobody would be hearing about some dumbass hairline cop out...

nikkas sound really dumb at this point...yall fall for doublespeak...and ignore the actions of a nikka that turned Black people into minstrel shows in order to humiliate them...

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
You know there is such a thing as not saying what you mean...in order to save face...

Tariq is a petty ass nikka and what is really important to him is humiliating Tommy Sotomayor...and poking at his insecurities...no matter what...

Calling a dark skinned Black person crispy is a dark skin insult...

He just telling nikkas it ain't about Tommy's skin to save face...

This nikka popularized the term c00n...fukk makes you think he wouldn't call a dark skinned Black person crispy...

He made a minstrel show...out of a dark skin black man...and dubbed it Crispy...has the nikka tap dancing in it...l

If a White person did this...nobody would be hearing about some dumbass hairline cop out...

nikkas sound really dumb at this point...yall fall for doublespeak...
i remember when i was a kid when someone called you crispy they meant fresh like you had some new clothes but obviously tariq is using it as an insult

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
nikkas sound really dumb at this point...yall fall for doublespeak...

And you sound even dumber for believing a nikka with a dark-skinned daughter and mother would use the term "crispy" as some sort of way to demean dark-skinned black people.

Instead of projecting your own insecure views onto someone else and telling me what they "truly" meant as if you're some sort of psychiatrist or mind reader, why don't you just accept the definition that has come out of the man's own mouth on several occasions?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
And you sound even dumber for believing a nikka with a dark-skinned daughter and mother would use the term "crispy" as some sort of way to demean dark-skinned black people.

Instead of projecting your own insecure views onto someone else and telling me what they "truly" meant as if you're some sort of psychiatrist or mind reader, why don't you just accept the definition that has come out of the man's own mouth on several occasions?

Lol...

I call women bytches and hoes and many other men do this and I have a mother and a sister

How stupid are you nikkas lmao....

Tariq got a Black father and mother and he calls nikkas he don't like c00ns and buckdancers...

Slow slow nikkas on the internet...got damn....

Tariq sons ride the short bus....

You can rationalize and compartmentalize any insult, slur or action you want...

Tommy says it is about his skin and calls Tariq a hypocrite

Tariq says it's about other shyt...like his hairline...

In the end when you insult someone, it doesn't matter what the insulter says it's about...it matters what the insulted feels like it's about...

Yall nikkas wanna fall for a spin...then go ahead fall for a spin...but it's clear by Tariq's actions...and what he says...he has no problem with racialized insults against Black people...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

If a white person calls you a ****** and claims that ****** means "ignorant person", you wouldn't extend that white person the benefit of doubt and accdpt their definition.

Him having a dark skin mother and daughter means nothing, the incident with Young Thug in the airport is an excellent example of a Black person who's dark skinned himself berating someone for their dark skin color.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Tariq's own daughter is the same complexion as Tommy. He's clearly not referring to his skin color as he and others in this thread have explained on numerous occasions. :comeon:

People have relatives in a colors. So according to you no light skin person would'nt talk down on dark people (vice versa) because they have a family member of the same color. Sounds like when CACs say "I'm not racist I have a black friend" :sas1: