Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Tariq really got you lost nikkas thinking "crispy" is referring to anything other than dark skin in this instance

1.gif

And I'ma tell you right now, I'm not replying to not nann post quoting this. I know fools when I see them :imsorrytohearthat:
shyt is lowkey remarkable, actual Black people saying the shyt too. Crispy as an insult has always referred to dark skin Black people, now nikkas trying to spin the shyt to mean "ashy", some bullshyt Tariq came up with after being called out for calling Tommy crispy.

1 : 50

:coffee:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
He "explained" the name once people started calling him out on it, his explanation is bullshyt, he calls Tommy crispy because he's dark.

And while we're on the topic, lets see who's darker but I have a feeling you won't be able to post a photo.

:mjpls:

susasWK.jpg

I can tell from that pic that you are flabby and sick, looking all floppy like a faggit moist fukk boi.:scust:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
But you co signing the clown shyt Tariq did?

If Tariq would ran in there and started pushing on Tommy, putting his hand in his face and challenging Tommy to a fight, I would give him props. But he pulled up and started acting like a kid. Tommy told that nikka to do whatever it is you came to do.. Nasheed did nothing.
Tariq played it smart. Tommy whom previously threatened tariq,did nothing and wanted no smoke.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
It was kind of dumb for Tariq to bring his wife into that environment. Ain't Tommy from Texas? Surprised he don't travel with the hammer on em, could have got ugly if Tommy was bout that life.
Tariq won this by having the heart to confront Tommy, but neither dude threw hands so I can only give so much credit especially since BOTH were acting like it was on sight
Flex threatened to harm tommy?
I know tommy threatened him

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Lmfaoooo now that was funny :mjlol: nikka deadass rolled up on Tommy Sotomoisture to personally hand him his award :mjlol: That fat meatball cac Vlad set the entire shyt up too if I were Crispy i'd cancel that damn interview :russ:
A Jew using 2 black men for entertainment:stopitslime:
Having said that fukk c00nmayor.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
@marcuz Is correct Tariq called himself ashy and crispy during his old mack lessons shows way before Tommy's c00n career started but that would take away @Matt504 and @Zero c00n talking points of saying that u cant say crispy and be pro black

:mjlol::camby:

None of these nikkas caping for Crispy right now were caping for that Black Woman tommy was yelling at and threatening.
Get The Fuk. :what::pacspit:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz Is correct Tariq called himself ashy and crispy during his old mack lessons shows way before Tommy's c00n career started but that would take away @Matt504 and @Zero c00n talking points of saying that u cant say crispy and be pro black

:mjlol::camby:

None of these nikkas caping for Crispy right now were caping for that Black Woman tommy was yelling at and threatening.
Get The Fuk.
:what::pacspit:
There was a thread on that video and most of the posts in that thread were flaming Tommy for acting belligerent towards a female