Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Lol...

I call women bytches and hoes and my mom's a woman....

How stupid are you nikkas lmao....

Tariq got a Black father and mother and he calls nikkas he don't like c00ns and buckdancers...

Slow slow nikkas on the internet...got damn....

Tariq sons ride the short bus....

Again, are you a psychiatrist? And if so would you be able to post your credentials? Because it sounds like your projecting your own insecurities about dark-skin onto someone else.

He's already defined the meaning behind the term on multiple occasions, so if you choose to remain ignorant then that's just your fault.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Again, are you a psychiatrist? And if so would you be able to post your credentials? Because it sounds like your projecting your own insecurities about dark-skin onto someone else.

He's already defined the meaning behind the term on multiple occasions, so if you choose to remain ignorant then that's just your fault.

He said what it was about when Tommy Sotomayor pointed out how full of shyt Tariq is cause he got this dumbass "Pro-Black" thing going on but goes around throwing racialized insults at Black people...

Which is funny cause all his sons do the same shyt...and find nothing wrong with it while saying they are "Pro-Black"

What do you not understand about a SPIN...

So when a White guy says "What's up my nikka..."

And then you get mad...

And the White guy goes :whoa: "Hey...I am Irish...we are nikkas too...we are brothers...":myman:

You gonna be okay with his answer which is innocuous and full of shyt and goes against all norms regarding race relations or you gonna think he just called you out your name as an insult against your race...

Cause we might as well go ahead and let White people call us nikka then...and ask for an explanation and just be like ...

He cool...he didn't mean it like I thought he did...he my nikka too:youngsabo:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

You're the ignorant person here. He's taking an insult older than him and redefining it to mean something else after people called him out on it. It's amazing how you nikkas can accept his ahistorical usage of it and ALSO pretend like crispy as an insult for dark skin isn't a thing.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Talk shyt about black woman = all agree and utilize names like hair hat and beastie from Tommy

Laugh at Tariq for calling out a known c00n = the coli deflects to why he saying crispy its because he darkskin

fukk Tommy a man that wears a t-shirt that says "Where is Darren Wilson when you need him?" Any nikka supporting him is beyond delusional on top of that these same deflectors have no issues talking shyt about darkskin women. If you dont like Tariq just get it off your chest, the same nikkas in EVERYYY Tariq thread constantly finding a negative. He building homes in Haiti....that nikka a race hustler, he goes on tv and calls out WS....he always trying to get shine. Hop off his dikk for 3 seconds.

Tommy is a ashy, crispy, mush mouth mfer, that deserves to get his wig split.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
If a white person calls you a ****** and claims that ****** means "ignorant person", you wouldn't extend that white person the benefit of doubt and accdpt their definition.

Him having a dark skin mother and daughter means nothing, the incident with Young Thug in the airport is an excellent example of a Black person who's dark skinned himself berating someone for their dark skin color.

No, because the term is actually defined in the Webster dictionary and they would be easily proven wrong...

...just like others in this thread have provided you (and others) with textbook definitions of the term "crispy", which refers to the TEXTURE (of a persons skin) and not color.

Tariq has stated on numerous occasions that he calls the man "crispy" because his skin looks "ashy" and lacking of proper moisture.

You're just projecting your own insecurities about dark-skin onto this man, which you should probably address with a professional psychiatrist.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
You're the ignorant person here. He's taking an insult older than him and redefining it to mean something else after people called him out on it. It's amazing how you nikkas can accept his ahistorical usage of it and ALSO pretend like crispy as an insult for dark skin isn't a thing.

Tariq's sons have the logic and reasoning of Trump supporters...

Well...at least Trump supporters are honest and just don't give a fukk half the time...

These nikkas try to actually rationalize shyt that doesn't make sense to anyone else but them...

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
He said what it was about when Tommy Sotomayor pointed out how full of shyt Tariq is cause he got this dumbass "Pro-Black" thing going on but goes around throwing racialized insults at Black people...

Which is funny cause all his sons do the same shyt...and find nothing wrong with it while saying they are "Pro-Black"

What do you not understand about a SPIN...

So when a White guy says "What's up my nikka..."

And then you get mad...

And the White guy goes :whoa: "Hey...I am Irish...we are nikkas too...we are brothers...":myman:

You gonna be okay with his answer which is innocuous and full of shyt and goes against all norms regarding race relations or you gonna think he just called you out your name as an insult against your race...

Cause we might as well go ahead and let White people call us nikka then...and ask for an explanation and just be like ...

He cool...he didn't mean it like I thought he did...he my nikka too:youngsabo:

Are you completely inept?

There is a textbook definition of the n-word, which I would just easily refer to debunk them...

...just like I'd refer to the dictionary to debunk you clowns who actually believe "crispy" refers to color and not TEXTURE.

My god, some of you nikkas will just argue for the sake of arguing. You just look so ridiculous :snoop:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Talk shyt about black woman = all agree and utilize names like hair hat and beastie from Tommy

Laugh at Tariq for calling out a known c00n = the coli deflects to why he saying crispy its because he darkskin

fukk Tommy a man that wears a t-shirt that says "Where is Darren Wilson when you need him?" Any nikka supporting him is beyond delusional on top of that these same deflectors have no issues talking shyt about darkskin women. If you dont like Tariq just get it off your chest, the same nikkas in EVERYYY Tariq thread constantly finding a negative. He building homes in Haiti....that nikka a race hustler, he goes on tv and calls out WS....he always trying to get shine. Hop off his dikk for 3 seconds.

Tommy is a ashy, crispy, mush mouth mfer, that deserves to get his wig split.

Tariq is disingenuous....

Tommy is honest...

And nah...I don't like race hustlers and charlatans...which both of them are...

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

There is a textbook definition of the n-word, which I would just easily refer to debunk them...

...just like I'd refer to the dictionary to debunk you clowns who actually believe "crispy" refers to color and not TEXTURE.

My god, some of you nikkas will just argue for the sake of arguing. You just look so ridiculous :snoop:

The Racial Slur Database

Very dark black people are referred to as crispy

Urban Dictionary: crispy

dark skinned black man who is mad that he is dark skinned

Here Are Some Insults Too Many Black People Have Heard. Who Said Them Might Surprise You.

And then, of course, on the darker end of the spectrum, there's all the more derogatory terms like darkie.

Darkie.

Blackie.

Black.

Jet black.

Blue black.

Blue black.

Blue black, tar baby.

Burnt.

Burnt.

Crispy.

Midnight black.

Boo boo black.

The black as night, the black as shyt.

---

But go ahead and be dumb...

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Tommy is honest...

And nah...I don't like race hustlers and charlatans...which both of them are...

He is honest because of what again??? Thats all I needed to hear. If your non-black I can see why you agree with a man that spits vitriol towards the black community specifically black women.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

noun
Slang: Extremely Disparaging andOffensive.
  1. a contemptuous term used to refer toa black person.
  2. a contemptuous term used to refer toa member of any dark-skinnedpeople.
Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used torefer to a person of any racial or ethnicorigin regarded as contemptible, inferior,ignorant, etc.
www.dictionary.com/browse/******?

This is a textbook definition of the word ******, a definition you're clearly not aware of.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
This is a textbook definition of the word ******, a definition you're clearly not aware of.

And that definition has been completely DEBUNKED by Merriam-Webster, which you're clearly not aware of.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/******

Did the Definition of ****** Change?
There is a widespread belief that the original meaning of ******, as defined in dictionaries, was "an ignorant person," and a related belief that current dictionary definitions describing its use as a hateful, racist epithet are a recent change. We do not know the source of those beliefs, but they are not accurate. The word was first included in a Merriam-Webster dictionary in 1864, at which time it was defined as a synonym of Negro, with a note indicating that it was used "in derision or depreciation." There has never been a definition like "an ignorant person" for this word in any subsequent dictionary published by this company. Nor do we know of such a definition in any earlier dictionary.