Tariq Nasheed giddy and happy for Trump: "He is Teflon, Trump got shot and ate that!!!"

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

20:40

"They solidified Trump getting back in the White House"
"People call me a Trump supporter, I'm not that. But if Trump gives something...... I mean to the Black community then yeah i'll vote for Trump"
"I'm a realist. Trump ate that!!"

:laff::laff: :laff: :pachaha:

giphy.gif

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Tariq is a huckster, a fraud and the textbook explanation of a sleazy used car salesman, this isn't even low key anymore, he is now brazenly supporting and propping up donald trump and trying to get him elected into office. This is the same man who has used his platform for years to discourage black people from voting in elections so racists can have the power to determine elections. No one who has the best interest of black people at heart would ever support trump after all the hate, racism and filth he has directed at black people, thats not even taking into account his racist federal judges that are dismantling black peoples rights and civil liberties every day in court.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

20:40

"They solidified Trump getting back in the White House"
"People call me a Trump supporter, I'm not that. But if Trump gives something...... I mean to the Black community then yeah i'll vote for Trump"
"I'm a realist. Trump ate that!!"

:laff::laff: :laff: :pachaha:

:mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No shyt. He's been a Trump supporter. His stupid fukking followers (on here and elsewhere) have followed his dumb ass on over too. People like Tariq don't give a shyt about Black people. They only like exploiting the problems we face to fill their own pockets.

Mr.FOH

Pro
Daps
I’d like to know who is this ninja Tariq to y’all..do ya really value he’s opinion this much? Are these paid accounted on social media farming for engagement? What’s the action of consequence he’s done