Tariq Nasheed gets Indian c00n suspended off twitter and he freaks out

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've noticed these weird sub group of non whites on social media who shrill for whites. I'm guessing there's a quite a lot of money in it so can't blame their hustle but at what price :hhh:

another one is "Sargon of Akkad"

And that Fat fukk JonTron who's swear he's white and hates immigrants even tho his father doesnt have a fukking Green card and they're both iranian...:deadrose::heh: You can't make this shyt up...

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Just watched it and on the real there are seriously disturbed dudes in the net! Apart from his demonic chuckles he's hyper verging on manic, has blatant identity issues and a deep inferiority complex. Sometimes I'm conflicted. Whether to feel po'd of or to sympathise with such people.
definitely has issues, but that ain't an excuse for his racist ways.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
he tried to say tariq was homophobic then proceeded to repeatedly talk about male oral sex:scust:.

It's like he's mad at Tariq because he realized he was still a minority. :lolbron:. All that c00ning just to get suspended from Twitter by a nikka Tariq. :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Sikh Internet Troll Has A History Of Using The N-Word To Impress Whites |

Sikh Internet Troll Has A History Of Using The N-Word To Impress Whites
June 22, 2017Culture, Immigration, Racism, UncategorizedAlt-right, Bunty King, racismMelanoid Nation
This week, we ran a story on an East Indian internet troll who’s twitter page was deleted because of his racial antagonism. Now Annand Virk, who goes by the online handle Bunty King, issuing on a failed online campaign , pretending he was “censored” because of his “views”.

Bunty King is now being embraced by those in the Alt-right, and other white supremacist circles who share his anti-Black views.

Bunty King Corresponding with Alt Right figure Milo

Bunty King is also known to flash the white power hand signal, which is an “inside joke” within white supremacist circles, seemingly in an attempt to show allegiance. Many non-white victims of white supremacy will engage in this type of behavior in an attempt to not be targeted themselves.

Bunty King is trying to build his followers up online by claiming that he was banned from twitter for “speaking out against racism”, but below are a series of tweets from his terminated account where Bunty King repeatedly used the N-word. Also in these tweets, he specifically says that he is “not Black”, so the “I used the N-word as a term of endearment” is not applicable. This is how Bunty King “speaks out against racism”:

In this following exchange, Bunty King makes a reference to victimizing a Black person.

In the video below, Bunty King admits in his own words, how he grew up thinking that “brown people weren’t cool”, and he admits when he is with his white friends, he tries to be “the whitest guy ever”. The pathetic display of self hatred can be seen below.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bruh

Trust me, I see this shyt everyday living in Vancouver.

Coming from the US I have never seen so many minorities blatantly worship white people.

Especially Asians!
Yeah I'm really starting to hate people from Vancouver. The Asians there were treated like ass for years then commence to kiss cac ass. Their whitewashed seed are invading Toronto daily. I was recently speaking to 2 Asian broads from Van and I really got pissed at how ignorant and unaware they were to their white washing.
They are cacs to the core. Shyt is embarassing