Tariq Nasheed gets Indian c00n suspended off twitter and he freaks out

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall

Watch from 2:55 what he says is really telling.
He basically breaks down how he became a "c00n".​

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
I don't even like Tariq that much, he's hit and miss for me but on this he's absolutely right about that guy, I have seen videos on twitter of that guy and watched a bit of his channel a few months ago. He IS an indian c00n who look for acceptance from whites, I remember when he said he got more racism from people of colour as suppose to white people

which is something i always call BS, anyone who says that are talking crap imo

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I'm so sick of frail bytches who wear beards to make themselves look manly

This...:ufdup: Secondly fukk Haji and his opinions and I'm no Tariq sympathizer. I'm sick of these pussies and clowns on social media that wouldn't bust a grape if confronted in IRL. That towel-head knows damn well he'd be curry chicken on the streets. You can hear the black resentment in his tone. A lot of these fukboys hate blacks so bad because they really wanna be accepted...

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Watch from 2:55 what he says is really telling.
He basically breaks down how he became a "c00n".​

Just watched it and on the real there are seriously disturbed dudes in the net! Apart from his demonic chuckles he's hyper verging on manic, has blatant identity issues and a deep inferiority complex. Sometimes I'm conflicted. Whether to feel po'd of or to sympathise with such people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Prove it and get it over with homie.
y5PmC7S.jpg