Tariq Nasheed gets Indian c00n suspended off twitter and he freaks out

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I swear Indian people come to this country and start making money and it puts a battery in their back. 100% sure this Indian dude is afraid of black people and would be coppin pleas if Tariq showed up on him. I don't even like Tariq that much either.
Who isn't afraid of black people?
Everyone wanna talk shyt behind our backs, behind the comfort of the keyboard.
But them same cats clam up and start having panic attacks the moment they dare have to see us face to face.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
fukk idians. when i found out what they do to our dravidian and african brothers i cut them off. treating the original inhabitants and the founders of your country like shyt :hhh: fukk em

The nerve of you Caleb :mjlol:

You ain't even black :mjlol:

You're as white as mayo:laff:

And fukk you and your ban bet :mjgrin:

You're white and there's nothing you can do to change that fakkit :laff:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Bulk up and strap up. Let's have these cacs and their pets so scared that they try calling the police on their own shadows because they scared of every thing dark

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm still cookin off dude saying his platform was bigger that Tariq's though. LMAO. Tariq been random shyt like Conan and Tucker Carlson and shyt. This dude is some furby-eyed c00njabi youtuber. :dead:

The fact that they had to have a meeting to address Tariq though :bryan:. And they called they little meeting immediately. :deadmanny:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Can someone let me know when Crispy show is on? I want to ask why he didn't show out on Tariq like he did the black lady.

"I'll beatcha ASS you black bytch" - Crispy