Tariq Nasheed- Breaking Boundaries: The Olympic Erasure of Black Creators

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
East Asians took breaking to another level in the 2000's and the same way cats be saying NYC doesn't run Hip Hop anymore, the same can be said about breaking not being secluded to Black people...Too many other ethnicities took breaking to new levels. Lets be honest. How much breaking have you actually seen in Hip Hop videos since the 80's? If it's abandoned then why cry when others take what u abandoned and upkeep it to appreciation? When dances came back to Hip Hop during the ringtone era, no one was breaking like that but those Japanese and Koreans were taking breaking to the next level around that same time. The closest we had to a breaking revival strictly being done by FBAs in America are those subway performers but I've seen Coli posters actually say those don't count and that those subway performers look gay.

But I expect the Tariq dikk eaters will all of a sudden pretend to care about breaking because Tariq said so like they been doing with 70's Hip Hop these past few months.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
East Asians took breaking to another level in the 2000's and the same way cats be saying NYC doesn't run Hip Hop anymore, the same can be said about breaking not being secluded to Black people...Too many other ethnicities took breaking to new levels. Lets be honest. How much breaking have you actually seen in Hip Hop videos since the 80's? If it's abandoned then why cry when others take what u abandoned and upkeep it to appreciation? When dances came back to Hip Hop during the ringtone era, no one was breaking like that but those Japanese and Koreans were taking breaking to the next level around that same time. The closest we had to a breaking revival strictly being done by FBAs in America are those subway performers but I've seen Coli posters actually say those don't count and that those subway performers look gay.

But I expect the Tariq dikk eaters will all of a sudden pretend to care about breaking because Tariq said so like they been doing with 70's Hip Hop these past few months.
It's not about where it's at it's about where it's from

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It's not about where it's at it's about where it's from

Let's be real: people do not care about break dancing lets stop the fake shyt

mfers these days pushed out battle rap and bd for running off at the mouth on podcast acting sassy, neck rolling about which rapper is fukking who, and other sissy shyt and other bullshyt.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
fakkit ran in IMMEDIATELY to hate like he got an alert:mjlol:
giphy.gif

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Let's be real: people do not care about break dancing lets stop the fake shyt

mfers these days pushed out battle rap and bd for running off at the mouth on podcast acting sassy, neck rolling about which rapper is fukking who, and other sissy shyt and other bullshyt.

Doobie Doo is a TLR poster he's never in The Booth. But now all if a sudden he has an opinion about Breaking. And I can automatically tell he didn't even listen to the video posted in the OP because his response doesn't even match my comment and why I said what I said. Like I predicted, they gonna come in here pretending to care about breaking all of a sudden.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Doobie Doo is a TLR poster he's never in The Booth. But now all if a sudden he has an opinion about Breaking. And I can automatically tell he didn't even listen to the video posted in the OP because his response doesn't even match my comment and why I said what I said. Like I predicted, they gonna come in here pretending to care about breaking all of a sudden.
That's the problem with you Internet nerds. I've produced for Organized Konfusion, Big Daddy Kane, and Camp Lo. I ain't even trying to flex cuz these placements did nothing for me but that's kinda my point. I've contributed more to this art form than participating in a Booth discussion.

My farts are more Hiphop than you.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's the problem with you Internet nerds. I've produced for Organized Konfusion, Big Daddy Kane, and Camp Lo. I ain't even trying to flex cuz these placements did nothing for me but that's kinda my point. I've contributed more to this art form than participating in a Booth discussion.

Word? That's dope. Which songs?

Gains

Superstar
Daps

you should have saved Tariq's failed rap career :skip:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

In 2001 I had unprotected sex with Beyonce at an after party a year before she got with Jay Z. I ain't even trying to flex cuz she didn't even give me a follow up phone number. She just used me for sex. It is what it is.

But that aside. I searched your name and put different varieties of 'breakin' 'break dancing' and nothing came up because you never gave a fukk about break dancing in all your years on The Coli till an hour ago like I predicted. And both of your comments don't match why I said what I said in response to actually listening to the video posted in the OP. I won't respond back to your bullshyt till you actually listen to Tariqs video.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

These are the my brotha my brotha posters you think are intellectual or really for black people :russ:
Look how quick this bytch was to talk down on black people and their significance to the the real culture
Only to uplift others
fukkin fakkit couldn’t wait to pull them coffins out his neck:dead:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I don't think the joint I did for Kane ever came out but these are two I did with Prince Po and Geechi Suede

Are you B.D.U.B.? Because that's the producer on those songs. Your YouTube page isn't lit. You don't even have 500 subs and you been doing ya thing for over 10 years. :mjlol:

You are a struggling artist with no followers. Your podcast was a dud and got no views that's why you abandoned it. Your name isn't popping in North Carolina homie.