Tariq Nasheed basically comes out as a republican

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm listening to this, there is NOTHING "Republican" about this, he's talking about Dave Chappelle.
I'm listening to it & I'm about to turn it off because I noticed this too.

It seems like if you go against Democrat Party orthodoxy, Napoleon will call you "Republican".

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
People with opinions like this have no idea of the political process. It's like asking why you haven't gotten your reparations check yet or why we don't have universal healthcare. Because we don't have the fukking votes for it.

I doubt the people who say this and who dapped this even consistently vote for Democrats.
Everytime someone’s disagrees with democrats, you nikkas pull the “y’all are politically immature/incompetent” line.

save iT

two sides same coin

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
this whole episode :picard:

generally speaking , some black republicans especially in the public eye are carving a niche solely cause "they stand out" and find a lane for themselves instead of being "lost in the sea of many black democrats"

Basically, they are in it for themselves . Hopefully as much as rightful criticisms against Democrats is warranted, the grass is not greener on the other side as they protect openly racist right how many times tepub denounce the far right and where are those conservative repub with boots on the ground tackling issues in the minority community?

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime someone’s disagrees with democrats, you nikkas pull the “y’all are politically immature/incompetent” line.

save iT

two sides same coin

If the shoe fits. I don't have a problem with legit criticism but some of the you guys say is pure ignorance of politics. It's like someone just making shyt up because they don't care to actually be informed.

It's as if I came to a hip hop discussion and started talking about Eminem is the best because he actually has something to say. That's the way you guys talk about Democrats. Just uniformed and ignorant.

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
And if we had this multi-party system being inclusive of issues "exclusive to so-and-so people" or pursuing the votes of minorities groups would be even more completely useless and ignored. Every one of these multi-parties would be vying for the votes of whites and the parties that are most successful in doing so would win. Over and over and over. All y'alls dream militant policies and legislation would be a laughable conversation under a multi-party system. The party that is "pro-black" would be there purely for symbolism. They would NEVER be able to compete with the half a dozen more or so conservative or moderate parties that have much wider political appeal.

I wish folks who claim to be "pro-black" in freaking America would stop repeating this faux intellectual shyt. No, a multi-party system in America would not be better for black people, black politics, or black issues. It would be the most counter productive thing to our interests ever.
You sound crazy

I don’t fukk with Democrats OR Republicans, it’s as simple as that.

I may vote for certain issues through independent or (sometimes) progressive Democrats .

but you can’t shame me or anyone else that sees through the bullshyt to support that terrible party.

they don’t even do a good job of fighting for the issues they say they support because they answer to lobbyist first and foremost

you look like a fool going so hard for them.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Most Black Peoples views are conservatives. Democrats have shoved being welfare, gayness and abortions down our thought.

Real talk. But when you point that out to some of the DNC nut-huggers on this site they automatically tag you as a Republican supporter.

When the fact is a democrat from 15 years ago is practically considered a Republican today.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I already know they don't have the votes. But Democrats don't fight AT ALL. Democrats suck at messaging and they've allowed Republicans to control bullshyt culture war narrative BS like CRT and "groomers".
Facts fukk rethuglicans, but anyone acting as if Dems aren’t just letting this shyt happen are in denial. I just read some shyt today talkin bout Biden is hoping republicans will work with him on some shyt…the fukk? They need to stop all this we are the world let’s all hold hands and use the same style of messaging republicans are using.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
When the fact is a democrat from 15 years ago is practically considered a Republican today.
:mindblown: How? Where does this narrative come from? What policy aside from LGBT have the Dems moved left on?

Meanwhile, the Reps went from Reagan's amnesty for illegals to build the wall and "compassionate conservatism" of Bush II to "white genocide" and "America First" rhetoric. :unimpressed:

Roe was ruled 7-2 with Nixon appointees, btw...

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mindblown: How? Where does this narrative come from? What policy aside from LGBT have the Dems moved left on?

Meanwhile, the Reps went from Reagan's amnesty for illegals to build the wall and "compassionate conservatism" of Bush II to "white genocide" and "America First" rhetoric. :unimpressed:

Roe was ruled 7-2 with Nixon appointees, btw...

First of all, to minimize LBGTQ as if it doesn’t cover a wide array of issues, including teaching small children that gender is a social construct in which you can arbitrarily decide your sex is phuking insane!

Indoctrinating children with that shyt is jus as horrible as Republicans not wanting racism to be taught.

When Obama first ran, he said borders needed be strengthened. Before Obama, Bill Clinton was all for border control. Now certain areas of the country are allowing illegal immigrants to vote in local elections.

Are you serious?! The Dems have gotten WAAAY left. A man with or without a d*ck will never be a woman. They are basically trying change the foundation of what human civilization was built upon:

MAN, WOMAN, and CHILD.

We’re not talking a gas tax here breh.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Unlike a lot of folks on here, my problem with the Dems is not “issue” based

I’m actually very liberal/progressive

my issue with them is ACTION BASED and it’s apparent the party will never compete with republicans on a consistent level on issues until they get rid of the “old guard” and actually get serious.

which won’t happen anytime soon.

Established Dems are shills that are happy to play the “good guy” with very little substance. Meanwhile they pocket lobby money at an alarming rate.

I agreed 100% when TYT went off on there asses.

they are just as much a part of the problem that leads to issues like Roe v wade being overturned.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
First of all, to minimize LBGTQ as if it doesn’t cover a wide array of issues, including teaching small children that gender is a social construct in which you can arbitrarily decide your sex is phuking insane
You're being alarmist. Telling kids that LGBT people exist and deserve basic decency is not indoctrination. The trans sports thing is wrong. I agree.
When Obama first ran, he said borders needed be strengthened. Before Obama, Bill Clinton was all for border control. Now certain areas of the country are allowing illegal immigrants to vote in local elections.
Obama was called, "Deporter in chief". He wasn't soft on illegals. DACA was more in line with Reagan and Bush. Biden isn't some open borders advocate either. I really don't see the problem with noncitizen residents voting in local elections. Permanent residents were allowed to vote in local elections accross the US until the 1920s. It's not anything new.
Are you serious?! The Dems have gotten WAAAY left. A man with or without a d*ck will never be a woman. They are basically trying change the foundation of what human civilization was built
More gay shyt. Besides gays, Democrats are centrists - even right wingers in comparison to Republicans of the past. Nixon and Eisenhower would be called Communists by the modern GOP.

None of what you pointed out means the Dems moved more far left than the GOP moved far right in terms of real policy. Most of the Dems "culture war" policy is Libertarian/Federalist rather than hard left.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I think dems and repubs are more bipartisan than they let on, the so called beef seems like scripted reality tv for the most part while behind closed doors they making deals with each other

yeah the political world does remind me of WWE, they fight with each other for entertainment, but behind closed doors they're mostly cool with each other