Tariq Nasheed basically comes out as a republican

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
:gucci: Are black people really pro-Abortion?
Black people have the highest rates of abortions and most amount of abortions last I checked do I'll type yes.

killacal

Banned
Daps
The fact that Democrats haven't stopped Republicans or even passed a voting rights bill speaks volumes. Then you have prominent Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Jim Clyborn supporting an anti-abortion Democrat in Texas over a Progressive.

It seems Democrats are fine with letting Republicans do whatever they want.
:sas2:you see it

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that Democrats haven't stopped Republicans or even passed a voting rights bill speaks volumes. Then you have prominent Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Jim Clyborn supporting an anti-abortion Democrat in Texas over a Progressive.

People with opinions like this have no idea of the political process. It's like asking why you haven't gotten your reparations check yet or why we don't have universal healthcare. Because we don't have the fukking votes for it.

I doubt the people who say this and who dapped this even consistently vote for Democrats.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People with opinions like this have no idea of the political process. It's like asking why you haven't gotten your reparations check yet or why we don't have universal healthcare. Because we don't have the fukking votes for it.

I doubt the people who say this and who dapped this even consistently vote for Democrats.

Do people actually think THIS Supreme Court will let reparations stand? :heh:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps

I already know they don't have the votes. But Democrats don't fight AT ALL. Democrats suck at messaging and they've allowed Republicans to control bullshyt culture war narrative BS like CRT and "groomers".

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Most people are OK with it within the 1st trimester, after that Abortion doesn't poll well. Most people are fine with the Florida Law that passed earlier this year & Mississippi Law at SCOTUS that bans abortion after 15 weeks.

Most people are not ok with the government saying what they can do with their own body. Most of the people making these decisions are elderly white males. Some people might have personal issues with abortion, they don't like it but understand taking away rights to your own body is much worse. And the majority of Americans favor keeping Roe v. Wade or the right to decide for yourself.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

True

Democrats are weak And complacent.

can’t believe so many still support they blunt dysfunction

but that’s where a shytty 2 party system gets us :yeshrug:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already know they don't have the votes. But Democrats don't fight AT ALL. Democrats suck at messaging and they've allowed Republicans to control bullshyt culture war narrative BS like CRT and "groomers".

What's the messaging going to be without anything to back it up? People would just call it empty words. At the end of the day it's voters who have the most say.