Tariq Just Needs to Say he MAGA Now

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

laughing-laugh.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Telling facts is siding with Maga??

We being played by the democrats for being dumb and not getting anything for our votes.

Republicans are actively trying to sabotage us.

It’s disgraceful what politics are right now.
You would probably have a point if this woman were running for president, were invited to speak at the convention, or still held any relevance. She doesn’t. This is nothing but a deflection to change the subject from Trump. He even went so far as to downplay Trump's full-page ad calling for the death penalty for the Central Park Five by referring to is as just an ad.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Aww snap. Tariqs name in a thread title is the bat signal for his 5 funky cheerleaders to come in said thread and start waving pompoms, doing cartwheels, pyramids and splits for their daddy. Tariqs 5 funky cheerleaders will be in here any minute, watch.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
He’s too much of a grifting, scamming,chickenshyt c00n to admit he sold his tap dancing soul to the RNC for a few crumbs off of Donald Trumps plate. He thinks people are stupid. He really is insulting nikkas intelligence. Hes quick to say “he’s not loyal to any political party“, but OVERWHELMING bashes the Democrats, nonstop, night and day, every single broadcast. He‘ll softball “criticize“ Trump every blue moon to make it seem like he’s “unbiased“, but he makes the shyt so obvious and transparent. A so called man who’s “for Black people“, but siding and defending and bunch of damn literal white supremacists and Nazis. SMH. nikkas like this c00n are HIGHLY dangerous. He’ll literally sell his soul or his kids for some fukking money. People like this have no scruples, no morals. They can be bought and his white overseers know that. Can’t believe I use to actually listen to this fukking buffoon. This nikka is a straight up embarrassment…

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You would probably have a point if this woman were running for president, were invited to speak at the convention, or still held any relevance. She doesn’t. This is nothing but a deflection to change the subject from Trump. He even went so far as to downplay Trump's full-page ad calling for the death penalty for the Central Park Five by referring to is as just an ad.
I listen to Tariq and he has repeatedly said he’s not voting for Trump. He said he would meet and ask him for tangibles.

The point of that tweet is showing that the racism comes from both parties.

The DNC looked like essence fest and the only thing black people getting out of it is good vibes and abortions.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He’s too much of a grifting, scamming,chickenshyt c00n to admit he sold his tap dancing soul to the RNC for a few crumbs off of Donald Trumps plate. He thinks people are stupid. He really is insulting nikkas intelligence. Hes quick to say “he’s not loyal to any political party“, but OVERWHELMING bashes the Democrats, nonstop, night and day, every single broadcast. He‘ll softball “criticize“ Trump every blue moon to make it seem like he’s “unbiased“, but he makes the shyt so obvious and transparent. A so called man who’s “for Black people“, but siding and defending and bunch of damn literal white supremacists and Nazis. SMH. nikkas like this c00n are HIGHLY dangerous. He’ll literally sell his soul or his kids for some fukking money. People like this have no scruples, no morals. They can be bought and his white overseers know that. Can’t believe I use to actually listen to this fukking buffoon. This nikka is a straight up embarrassment…
Black people overwhelmingly support democrats, why would he focus on the republicans who ignore us and we don’t vote for anyway??

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He been said he gets along better with his MAGA neighbors in his neighborhood, than he does with liberal people. Even said that most black people are conservatives. Don't know how much more he needs to say.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Telling facts is siding with Maga??

Linda Fairstein retired from the DA's office over 20 years ago, has never ran for any political office ever, and has gotten shyt on by a lot of liberals for what she did.

Why would you "both sides" someone who has literally zero power or influence in the Democratic party as if she has any comparison to the racist who is single-handedly determining every Republican policy position?