Tariq is mad people are onto his political immaturity. They didn’t even say his name.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bruh trump was getting elected regardless.

White men on the fence aren’t voting for a woman.
It don’t matter. That Roland situation still factored into Trump winning whether you’re willing to admit that or not. There a million different factors that helped Trump win and that was one of them.

Cats on here act like multiple things can’t be true and there’s only one correct answer. Even Donna Brazille herself admitted on more than one occasion that fiasco contributed to Trump winning, so it’s not like I’m making that up out of thin air :mjlol:

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Man who the fukk else y'all think they talking about? Those people know who Tariq Nasheed is. Trust and believe that same panels has laughed at him making fun of Roland.

Question though did anyone watch the full video and did they talk about what the CBC has done specifically for black folks recently?

It's some simple minded folk in the thread.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tariq might be a rapper, a pimp, a scoundrel and uses too much bigen......but the hidden colors series has impacted the black community more then what any of the people on that panel has done.
Roland can get any black politician on his show because he's interested in at least getting inside those rooms to get things done.

Tariq thinks taking a match and lighter fluid is how you institute change.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Roland can get any black politician on his show because he's interested in at least getting inside those rooms to get things done.

Tariq thinks taking a match and lighter fluid is how you institute change.
Glad you're back, can you post the clip where they said the CBC has done.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
With no names called, and for him to be offended it's because he knows what's being said is true.

Deep down he feels some level of guilt.

Seem like someone is feeling guilty :mjpls:

Funny how you don't hear anyone comment on the fact Biden did a speech at the Congressional Black Caucus' gala calling out white supremacy

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:picard:
Talk about hit dogs hollerin....nobody even mentioned his name. There's a small army of ppl who fit that description. Mainstream, more well known ones too.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
yeah. I will. I'll cop to that. He's good AT THAT.

This other shyt when it comes to actual politics? Garbage.

Mod's bushed my thread about something else he got wrong. He couldn't even disprove Roland's point.

Tariq is a damn near high school drop out :francis: of course he doesn't understand the significance of millions going to BLACK schools :dahell:

It’s not a form of reparations dikkhead. Your rainbow agenda is loud and clear

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Any competent person can tell that one party is marching towards authoritarianism and fascism, and the other party is not. That inherently makes the other party superior and worthy of support in the most basic of ways (voting).

You vote because you are getting something and you vote for specific candidates after examination of their platforms/plan/track record. This is what a rational and informed person does

I live in California and voting for Gavin Newsom because he has repeatedly demonstrated a pro-reparations position by his actions. I am not voting for any other democrat for any other position.

What you don’t do is vote one party across the board blindly for no real reason at all and with no expectations or ask. That’s dumb and irresponsible

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You vote because you are getting something and you vote for specific candidates after examination of their platforms/plan/track record. This is what a rational and informed person does

I live in California and voting for Gavin Newsom because he has repeatedly demonstrated a pro-reparations position by his actions. I am not voting for any other democrat for any other position.

What you don’t do is vote one party across the board blindly for no real reason at all and with no expectations or ask. That’s dumb and irresponsible
This is stupid. Vote for all the other democrats. If Newsom was in office but had only republicans in the State House and State Senate, none of these bills would get passed because he could have his Vetoes overruled.

Democrats are the ones advancing any discussion around this.

You have to SECURE ground and ADVANCE territory.

This spray and pray notion of electorialism is how you lose any gains you've ever made.

You have to put people in a position to at least LISTEN to you.

Look at this thread I've made documenting how the JUSTICE department under DEMOCRATS has done more for black people THAN REPUBLICANS!

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Sorry I'm late, brehs...
AgedLeafyArmadillo-small.gif

fukk Roland and the Legion Of c00n:pacspit:
:mjlol: