Tariq is mad people are onto his political immaturity. They didn’t even say his name.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This is stupid. Vote for all the other democrats. If Newsom was in office but had only republicans in the State House and State Senate, none of these bills would get passed because he could have his Vetoes overruled.

Democrats are the ones advancing any discussion around this.

You have to SECURE ground and ADVANCE territory.

This spray and pray notion of electorialism is how you lose any gains you've ever made.

You have to put people in a position to at least LISTEN to you.

Look at this thread I've made documenting how the JUSTICE department under DEMOCRATS has done more for black people THAN REPUBLICANS!

If they have a track record of supporting reparations or other favorable pro black policies, they will get my vote. If not, they will simply be left blank

Republicans are a dieing breeed in California they’re barely holding onto their districts. Not worried

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If they have a track record of supporting reparations or other favorable pro black policies, I will vote for them after the requisite research. If not, they will simply be left blank
This is immature.

You MUST secure ground then advance the ask.

You can't allow people to win who won't even listen to you, much less respond to you.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This is immature.

You MUST secure ground then advance the ask.

You can't allow people to win who won't even listen to you, much less respond to you.

No we’ve been “securing ground” by blindly voting for decades. Where has that gotten us. It’s a strategy that’s not working and this tricknology you’re advancing isn’t convincing me otherwise

Now is the time for voting with intention and sending a message

Republicans aren’t getting elected in significant numbers in California anyway so that’s a non starter

Last edited:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Democrats claiming they can't get things done because of a nikka who makes R&B songs and makes puppet skits. :mjlol:
I fukk with Tariq but I'll say what i said about Kevin Samuels..."a 50 year old nikka with an IPad out here wrecking these people's lives" :dead: Roland in shambles.
Roland duckin smoke from jason black and nobody ever even seen that nikka :dead:

A nikka who biggest song on Spotify got 330k streams got these dnc c00ns shook:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No we’ve been “securing ground” by blindly voting for decades. Where has that gotten us. It’s a strategy that’s not working and this tricknology your advancing isn’t convincing me otherwise

Now is the time for voting with intention and sending a message

Republicans aren’t getting elected in significant numbers in California anyway so that’s a non starter
Its gotten you the reparations task force you asked for:

Screen-Shot-2022-10-02-at-11-59-40-AM.png

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Tariq is a hack and a fraudster who is a shill for the GOP and the republicans, someone who was saying he would vote for a self hating c00n like herschel walker, there isnt any justification for his nonsense , he is all about his revenue , he doesnt have a shred of integrity or honor. How any black man who isnt self hating can support herschel walker who says racism isnt an issue is insane

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Roland duckin smoke from jason black and nobody ever even seen that nikka :dead:

A nikka who biggest song on Spotify got 330k streams got these dnc c00ns shook:mjlol:
reminds me of somebody, i think it was Professor Black Truth, speaking about how a couple weeks ago they brought up Kevin Samuels on one of them politics shows, and he was like "it's sad that a man that's been dead for months still has more influence than these Democrat shills...and he was a dating coach, he wasn't even in the political sphere". :mjlol:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq might be a rapper, a pimp, a scoundrel and uses too much bigen......but the hidden colors series has impacted the black community more then what any of the people on that panel has done.
You say that as if it was a good thing :francis:
Hidden colors contains the same mix of half truth, conspiracy theories, ethno nationalism, segregation nostalgia and reactionary politics that he promotes today, just not as openly.