Tariq is mad people are onto his political immaturity. They didn’t even say his name.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And you're right here with us? All quiet, lurking and shyt? :stopitslime:
So you should know by now I'm a Black American :ufdup:
Who the hell are you tryna check :camby:

bytch I don't give a fukk, yo weird ass quoted me.
I been said dude is a fraud if he aint never broke on no bytch and set her on fig, but still peddle those books.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
My point has nothing to do with you. This is what happens when you hop your dumb ass in someone’s conversation :heh:
You know what? My bad, this was the wrong time for this kinda thread
denzel-frothington-denzel.gif

Here's some rep for your troubles :salute:
bytch I don't give a fukk, yo weird ass quoted me.
I been said dude is a fraud if he aint never broke on no bytch and set her on fig, but still peddle those books.
I would've afforded you the same, but nah you already exposed how you're clockin me... keep clockin :ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Tariq is a conman who switches hustles whenever he's out of options. Going from a pimp to a rapper to a PUA to a faux history/political agitator should be enough to tune people in. But there are enough stupid people out there looking for an e-daddy for this to always work.

That being said the idea that the CBC is anything more than a rubber stamp for democrats isn't really true. We're a month from elections so certain people are trying to rally black people to vote, so that's what this is about. Granted I AM going to vote, and I'll be voting for virtually all democrats because the republican party is actively run by white supremacists and outright racists who want to destroy basic black rights (like the ability to vote, have representation in congress, etc). Don't get that part twisted. I just roll my eyes at the obvious attempts to convince black people that magical things are happening and if only you knew all the wonderful things these clowns are doing for you. Nah. I'm voting because the barbarians are at the gate and I don't want them in the city.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Tariq is a conman who switches hustles whenever he's out of options. Going from a pimp to a rapper to a PUA to a faux history/political agitator should be enough to tune people in. But there are enough stupid people out there looking for an e-daddy for this to always work.

That being said the idea that the CBC is anything more than a rubber stamp for democrats isn't really true. We're a month from elections so certain people are trying to rally black people to vote, so that's what this is about. Granted I AM going to vote, and I'll be voting for virtually all democrats because the republican party is actively run by white supremacists and outright racists who want to destroy basic black rights (like the ability to vote, have representation in congress, etc). Don't get that part twisted. I just roll my eyes at the obvious attempts to convince black people that magical things are happening and if only you knew all the wonderful things these clowns are doing for you. Nah. I'm voting because the barbarians are at the gate and I don't want them in the city.
That's an illusion of choice breh ... shyt pisses me off to no end

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That's an illusion of choice breh ... shyt pisses me off to no end
Any competent person can tell that one party is marching towards authoritarianism and fascism, and the other party is not. That inherently makes the other party superior and worthy of support in the most basic of ways (voting).