gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Me vs Mero part 2

He gonna make me turn back into the old me he keep this shyt up. :demonic:

I been calm with this dominc00n pawger.

Ayo I'mma be honest.....this is the first time I've seen Mero say he's black and I've been following him for years. It's real disappointing that these dudes are standing with Jamilah after all of the bullshyt she's said about black men.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm a Bodega Boys fan, but, Tariq got 'em...

I can't rep a Domician cats calling a brotha a 'nikka' in an insult

Desus and Mero are shea butter Twitter

Flex is Jamician

He was talking crazy about what Black Americans need to do while interviewing Push (who was addressing Kanye at the beginning of the Trump fukkery) right after Story of Addidon
I'm a Bodega Boys fan... I know all the AKA's and shout outs....

but Tariq is the king of this shyt :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: Mero ain't won shyt!
Tariq just getting started.
dc10b60e0daffdd04d9f7bd82896ae3f.png
If Mero is smart, he'll make his profiles private for a good 72 hours :wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Y'all gotta stop with the

"How the Panthers let so many outsiders in ??? :wtf::mindblown::dahell:" talk.

:francis:
Ya'll KNOW exactly what happened because the same thing still happens today. All it takes is a white man to NOT say something overtly racist for a few hours and y'all inviting them to the BBQ. All it takes is a dumpy white woman to look at you twice and y'all got a "down PAWG". All it takes is some Chinacac to build a janky ass bridge now you get Chinese running around Africa calling shots. The examples can go on for hours...

We're too damn inclusive, dont vet anyone and let people run circles around us on some gullible shyt and then act surprise when we find out a "nikka" a whole FBI police
:why:

The bigger Huey and the Panthers got, the more watered down their message got. Everyone was a panther after a while. There were so many offshoots of the panthers worldwide that Huey didnt disapprove of and saw as allies, that they became a joke. Israeli panthers. Rainbow panthers. Their message got co opted. It went from a group defending the Black community to a group fighting for hippies, yuppies, jews, gays, everyone under the sun. A lot of high ranking members left because of this.

See the Ferguson uprising becoming #BLM

:to:

Dammit, man. I really thought shyt was gonna change and it got worst.

Does he even consider himself black? Odds are he sees her BS as being aimed at AA men.

My problem is both he and Desus have made comments basically saying their dads don't like black people (according to Mero his dad hates all Americans).

They play up being New York scumbags.

They treasure their Carribean roots, but, always have something slick to say about black people outside of a liberal or Hip-Hop scope--ie, they were joking about the way Anthony Hamilton sings.

Desus & Mero are at the root of my issue with the "diaspora."

Everyone eating off black culture.

The comedic duo has made it big by offering what few other shows can: a decidedly black perspective.

How ‘Desus & Mero’ Conquered Late Night

:stopitslime:

I apologize to any of my immigrant brehs who take this as a shot.

I wouldnt say they are agents who have hatetred but more so two broke boys who wanted to achieve monetary gain by anymeans (they will even say this themselves) to make it out of their situation and the cost of that gain was them comprimising themselves for someone else’s agenda.

Once they started getting that vice money their whole act went in a different direction.

Yep, their Vice show became a Democrat playground.

Yes, the Trump jokes were funny, but, they outright promoted Democrats

She is a agent but.....

"Unconventially black beauty"

:mjlol: 98% of black men would find her attractive

But, of course, they would hurt the narrative :mjpls:

They get brain washed in college basically. Men and women.

They also don’t understand what causes domestic violence, child abuse, etc.

They put it all under patriarchy but those acts of violence are caused from the same reason ninjas get shot. Mostly due to generational poverty which comes from white supremacy and capitalism.

They don’t make the connection.

Preach. The aim of black kids and adults my age (30) is to be white. Plain and simple.

This is my intersectionality has taken off.

I had to stop fukking with Fan Bros and the homie DJ Ben' on Twitter over this bullshyt.

Man fukk that loud mouth and I have Bajan ancestry.

And he said some shyt like “we Jamaicans so we don’t care about slavery, what about black peoples killing each other...” not verbatim but something very similar. I was shook Push didn’t press him on that

Push my man, but, I didn't like the towing the line, because Kanye bullshyt only got worst. He was pushing that Kanye has a bigger plan bullshyt.