Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Damn. I just realized Mero won. It don't matter what Tariq was saying. For those of you reading this and like :wtf:. Notice how the attention has shifted from Jamilah to Mero. Tariq isn't putting the fire on her anymore. He's giving unnecessary attention to the scarecrow. :scusthov:

:mjlol: Mero ain't won shyt!
Tariq just getting started.
dc10b60e0daffdd04d9f7bd82896ae3f.png

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn. I just realized Mero won. It don't matter what Tariq was saying. For those of you reading this and like :wtf:. Notice how the attention has shifted from Jamilah to Mero. Tariq isn't putting the fire on her anymore. He's giving unnecessary attention to the scarecrow. :scusthov:

Scratch the above. Her dumbass went and inserted herself in the convo again.

Flame on.
giphy.gif
Why should he? She stop talking on him. She fell back.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Mero ain't won shyt!
Tariq just getting started.
dc10b60e0daffdd04d9f7bd82896ae3f.png

Tariq been won the argument. As I said before, Mero got Tariq to focus on him and not Jamilah. That's the win. Mero got Tariq to get his foot off her neck. Again, Mero is just the scarecrow.

Why should he? She stop talking on him. She fell back.

So. If she's c00ning and her pops is an agent, then he should be blasting her even if she's not saying anything.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Anytime i see a thread doing numbers, i know there's a 99.2% chance @Nicole0416 is in it.. :russ:
Lol...I like when we come together as a black collective to stand up against attempts from those who oppress us or suppress our thoughts (by us meaning black men and women who have the right mentality) Trying to tell us how and what to think, assigning labels and the hypocrisy behind all this. When social media is used in that right way, it negates their impact. This sends a message to all involved in that negativity.. I'm here for it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm a Bodega Boys fan, but, Tariq got 'em...

I can't rep a Domician cats calling a brotha a 'nikka' in an insult

Desus and Mero are shea butter Twitter

Where's flex from?

Flex is Jamician

He was talking crazy about what Black Americans need to do while interviewing Push (who was addressing Kanye at the beginning of the Trump fukkery) right after Story of Addidon

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It’s like there’s a civil war going on between intersectional black folk and regular black folk

The regular black folk are starting to wake up and see just because you speak well that doesn’t make you smart.

Deray is getting ran out of places. The Root gets exposed. Now this.

But the intersectional blacks won’t go down easy as they have access to cacs/money.
:yeshrug: Me & @Red Shield been said this is 1 of the few positives of Trump winning the election. If Hillary had won, there would be NO pushback against the intersectional/shea butter crowd just like during Obama's 2nd term.