Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just got the notification ****** ******* is about to go in on Roxanna Gay (who ruined Black Panther for me before the movie came out)

She has problems..now I see why her childs father gave another woman a ring when jamilah was 5 months pregnant

:russ:

That's a fukked up situation, but, that's prolly the genesis of her sthick

Why do I feel like Bomani Jones or Shaun King will jump to the defense of the agent before the night ends?

:snoop:

Please, Bo, no.

I like Bomani, because he does have good opinions on women's issues when he isn't being a bytch about it or saying "ashy" on ESPN Radio (lowkey, I never forgave him for that bullshyt :snoop:)

Mero responded to me.

My response

Again, my main problem with my international, immigrant brothas/sistas is the slipping and slinding out of "Blackness"

Mero is more New York scumbag and Hip-Hop fan than, "black"

I've heard EVERY episode of Bodega Boys; Desus makes it clear that he is a Jamaician man and Mero speaks Spanish every episode and claims Domician.

I'm done withe people making black a subclass that includes everyone who isn't Asian or European

Ayo I'mma be honest.....this is the first time I've seen Mero say he's black and I've been following him for years. It's real disappointing that these dudes are standing with Jamilah after all of the bullshyt she's said about black men.

They. Are. All. Clicked. Up.

Charlemagne connects a lot of these East Coast #newblacks that are filling up the media

All and all I'm a fan, but, half these dudes are busters that will try to undermine actual black issues that don't line up with Democrat agendas

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Don41UuUcAAXA_w.jpg
Nooooo, he has a white wife ...???!!!
:wtf:
I can't keep up with this shyt......:deadrose:

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
i swear it be the same 500 middle class black people clout chasin and arguing on twitter arguing over the current programmed "black community" discussion every week, mk ultra-ing themslves and apparently tweetin their way to social justice. last week it was art and now its some rando's daddy

meanwhile, walk outside and regular black people/the masses give not one fukk nor know who any of these people are :mjlol:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Damn I’m late:mjlol:

I happens to check twitter and see Tariq been going in on Marc Lamont hill. Then that mero dude jumped in it.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Other groups stay on code for their long term prosperity. Bedwenches stay on code for the demise of the heterosexual black man and their own demise, eventually because white folks ALWAYS betray their puppets after they done using them.
Always!

Let me reiterate what you said.

White peoples always abandon their puppets.

Always!

Leave you in your misery, and having you pass down that imaginary hope to your heirs. Maybe the white man will come back for us.

Jhoon

Daps
i swear it be the same 500 middle class black people clout chasin and arguing on twitter arguing over the current programmed "black community" discussion every week, mk ultra-ing themslves and apparently tweetin their way to social justice. last week it was art and now its some rando's daddy

meanwhile, walk outside and regular black people/the masses give not one fukk nor know who any of these people are :mjlol:
Black people may not know them. But a few well placed white folks do. They never had any legitimate interest in getting to know us just to represent us.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
A couple years ago this chick at work asked if I listened to their podcast. My response was

:hhh:

no, do you ever listen to Tariq Nasheed or Corey Holcomb?

Her: I never heard of them.

Me:

:comeon:

Real nikkas ain't listening to no motherfuking Mero & Desus. You can just look at these weak ass lames without even hearing them speak & tell they're on that cac goofball humor shyt.

Jhoon

Daps
Ayo I'mma be honest.....this is the first time I've seen Mero say he's black and I've been following him for years. It's real disappointing that these dudes are standing with Jamilah after all of the bullshyt she's said about black men.
It’s not crazy — it’s business. All of these guys cater to the same corny market. Our dollars aren’t enough for the lifestyle they want. They can only achieve their goals by expanding their brand.

Those guys will never learn.