Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Damn. I just realized Mero won. It don't matter what Tariq was saying. For those of you reading this and like :wtf:. Notice how the attention has shifted from Jamilah to Mero. Tariq isn't putting the fire on her anymore. He's giving unnecessary attention to the scarecrow. :scusthov:

Scratch the above. Her dumbass went and inserted herself in the convo again.

Flame on.
giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn. I just realized Mero won. It don't matter what Tariq was saying. For those of you reading this and like :wtf:. Notice how the attention has shifted from Jamilah to Mero. Tariq isn't putting the fire on her anymore. He's giving unnecessary attention to the scarecrow. :scusthov:
thats like saying Mark Lamont Hill won :francis:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

hes been hitting speed bumps all day. has she been regularly posting

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro