Target has the GOAT shoppin carts

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but stealing from Target is not impossible. Go up there early in the mornings when the store opens right up or right around the time the store is about to close. Don't steal from Target during the afternoons, because lost prevention are beasts around that time.
I worked in the little ceasers inside of a target for 6 months as a kid. ...

Me N my nikka from electronics damn near had our own black market. ....:wow: , coped like 15 copies of life times Sean carter N every other cd , N Sony walkmans that came out that year.

Plus I gave bytches free cheesybread:takedat:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Wegmans mini carts >>>>

mtxjrq.jpg
The undisputed GOAT grocery store breh.....after my first visit, i questioned how i went so long w/o it

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
that shyt locks soon as you leave their parking lot

Most Stores don't play that shyt out in cali. You can only go so far with shopping cart before it simply stops and becomes unmovable:skip:

:whoa: im not talking about stealing, im just saying when i parked far and i tried to take the cart into another lot, it locks

If you flip it around and push it backwards it's movable but that one wheel is still locked. Then when you get home pull out a powerful magnet and unlock it.. Its just a magnetic wheel lock

humble forever

All Star
Daps
Even the lil bytch baskets have cup holders....man target the goat

635634913578379600-FannyBasket.jpg

:wrist: give me a basket with those handles please

I'm black and was raised in the midwest, we said "buggy" white people called them "shopping carts
rlove_tea_uk_20070709_2.jpg
"
is this the region where people, instead of saying "i'm gonna go grab a sprite" they say "i'm gonna get some pop" :pachaha:

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
these type of threads illicit some of the most passion on this forum

i remember I made a thread about Ketchup should never be kept in the fridge
and it was over 20 pages

nikkas was ready to fight:wow:
:laugh: I remember that thread.

And yes, that shyt still needs to be in the fridge. If the makers of the ketchup put on the label to put in the fridge after opening, than that's exactly what I'm going to do :stopitslime:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:scust: Those hand baskets are the worst. I REFUSE to be seen holding that shyt in public. I mean there's no way you can't hold them things without looking a lil :wrist:

Muhfukkas might as well be prancing in the meadows and shyt...

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Overall target is the goat period.

Clean store
No ratchet customers
No waiting in line excessively
Customer service is bomb

Wal-Mart is the total opposite and the definition of ghetto. fukk that struggle life