Target has the GOAT shoppin carts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
target more sophisticated than walmart.

but the goat shopping carts are from aldi. you gotta put a quarter to get one. and when you put it back you get your quarter. you dont have to worry about someone leaving their cart next your car door. people want the quarter back :wow:

ar122218977502389.JPG
Be thankful breh.
You gotta put $1 in Canadian carts now :mjcry:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:laugh: I remember that thread.

And yes, that shyt still needs to be in the fridge. If the makers of the ketchup put on the label to put in the fridge after opening, than that's exactly what I'm going to do :stopitslime:
This

fukk around and taste some spoiled shyt listening to people online

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking at you Shop Rite. :pacspit:

Straight up went and didn't have a quarter. Walked around looking for a free one. Jumped back in the car and went to Pathmark. Your loss :ufdup:

Now I'm trained. Got quarters in the car at all times. :to: I can't quit you Shop Rite

:scust:

None of the shoprites in South Jersey got quarters for they carts...and trust this area shopping carts always getting took.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Target's prices though :mjpls:

Stick to the store brand stuff and get your minor shyt at walmart, aldi's etc. I'm convinced that those german engineered carts move so smoothly just to get customers to see and buy more product quickly than those struggle carts at walmart. Never shop at target without a list or a good idea of what you need, that's mistake numero uno lol