Target has the GOAT shoppin carts

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
We talking bout shopping carts :francis:

#struggledays

nikkas got tired of making trannys, gay agenda and race threads.

Next thing you know we gonna be talking about fukking window fans or GOAT air freshener

i love these types of threads
It's not everyday "I can't get girls", "When was the last time you touched a cac?", "Tranny agenda" threads. Can't we talk about some shopping carts? :isitreally:

Daps
that shyt locks soon as you leave their parking lot

Yeah but stealing from Target is not impossible. Go up there early in the mornings when the store opens right up or right around the time the store is about to close. Don't steal from Target during the afternoons, because lost prevention are beasts around that time.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yeah but stealing from Target is not impossible. Go up there early in the mornings when the store opens right up or right around the time the store is about to close. Don't steal from Target during the afternoons, because lost prevention are beasts around that time.

I think he means the cart locks up when you try and take it from their lot.

Daps
Target makes me so happy.

bytches go to Target when they are tired of getting hollered at Walmart. Walmart is like a nightclub on Sundays. Especially if you go to the Walmarts in the south on a Sunday afternoon. Walmart has a bigger quantity of hoes to holler at compared to Target, but Target be having the better quality bytches shopping there. Everybody knows the baddest and finest bytches shop at Target while Walmart's female customers are comprised mostly of thots, rachets, and hood rats.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: im not talking about stealing, im just saying when i parked far and i tried to take the cart into another lot, it locks

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these type of threads illicit some of the most passion on this forum

i remember I made a thread about Ketchup should never be kept in the fridge
and it was over 20 pages

nikkas was ready to fight:wow:

:russ:

It's because threads with the same 5 subjects keep being made. When someone makes a thread about some of the little things in life that may go unnoticed or appreciated... that's when true emotions show themselves.

Good thread.