Tampa police: Dunkin’ customer who died after being punched used racial slur," Tampa Bruh charged

Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS IS WHERE COMMON SENSE
MUST KICK IN...

ANY GROWN MAN SHOULD
KNOW THEY CAN KILL
AN ELDERLY PERSON WITH A PUNCH.

:mjlol:HOW IN THE HELL IS HE
SUPPOSED TO BEAT THESE CHARGES?
:devil:
:evil:
he not.
He has no duty to retreat or back down after the cac started the confrontation
he has a duty to himself not to let some POS have him throughing away his entire life.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I get it. Racists can hurt your feelings

So what if a bish tells you she had sex with your grandfather

Or if a boss tells you that he doesn't care if your mother has her medicine

Or any number of things that people can

Say

That will make you mad. Please learn some self control. Its fun and funny to get back at racists but

I PROMISE YOU Breh wishes he would have done anything besides punch a 70 something year old, now.

Be militant but be smart. If the person is not actually threatening you, you prolly don't want to be unleashing on them hard enough to kill

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Whatever the slur was, Florida law will probably not recognize the 77 year-old man's speech as a crime, or especially as an action worthy of physical assault or manslaughter, based on how it traditionally applies the "fighting words" doctrine.

This young man is potentially looking at up to 30 years of incarceration.

VERBAL CONDUCT- FIRST AMENDMENT

Where a defendant engages in purely verbal conduct, the First Amendment to the United States Constitution limits the application of Florida’s disorderly conduct statute to so-called “fighting words” or “words like shouts of ‘fire’ in a crowded theater.” See State v. Saunders, 339 So. 2d 641 (Fla. 1976); Wiltzer v. State, 756 So.2d 1063 (Fla. 4th DCA 2000).

‘Fighting words’ are defined as words “which by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace.” White v. State, 330 So. 2d 3, 6 (Fla., 1976) (citing Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942)).

The Florida Supreme Court has further clarified that “words like shouts of ‘fire’ in crowded theater” means “words, known to be false, reporting some physical hazard in circumstances where such a report creates a clear and present danger of bodily harm to others.” Saunders, 339 So.2d at 644.

Given the strict construction of Section 877.03, words alone are generally insufficient to sustain a conviction for disorderly conduct. A.S.C. v. State, 14 So. 3d 1118 (Fla. 5th DCA 2009) (holding that in the absence of evidence that the juvenile was trying to incite a crowd or that a safety risk was posed from a crowd, loud speech and profanity were insufficient to support a disorderly conduct conviction); W.L. v. State, 769 So. 2d 1132 (Fla. 3d DCA 2000)(First Amendment protected profanities and offensive speech, and therefore prohibited arrest and delinquency adjudication for disorderly conduct).

Disorderly Conduct- Florida | Breach of Peace

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever the slur was, Florida law will probably not recognize the 77 year-old man's speech as a crime, or especially as an action worthy of physical assault or manslaughter, based on how it traditionally applies the "fighting words" doctrine.

This young man is potentially looking at up to 30 years of incarceration.

VERBAL CONDUCT- FIRST AMENDMENT

Where a defendant engages in purely verbal conduct, the First Amendment to the United States Constitution limits the application of Florida’s disorderly conduct statute to so-called “fighting words” or “words like shouts of ‘fire’ in a crowded theater.” See State v. Saunders, 339 So. 2d 641 (Fla. 1976); Wiltzer v. State, 756 So.2d 1063 (Fla. 4th DCA 2000).

‘Fighting words’ are defined as words “which by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace.” White v. State, 330 So. 2d 3, 6 (Fla., 1976) (citing Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942)).

The Florida Supreme Court has further clarified that “words like shouts of ‘fire’ in crowded theater” means “words, known to be false, reporting some physical hazard in circumstances where such a report creates a clear and present danger of bodily harm to others.” Saunders, 339 So.2d at 644.

Given the strict construction of Section 877.03, words alone are generally insufficient to sustain a conviction for disorderly conduct. A.S.C. v. State, 14 So. 3d 1118 (Fla. 5th DCA 2009) (holding that in the absence of evidence that the juvenile was trying to incite a crowd or that a safety risk was posed from a crowd, loud speech and profanity were insufficient to support a disorderly conduct conviction); W.L. v. State, 769 So. 2d 1132 (Fla. 3d DCA 2000)(First Amendment protected profanities and offensive speech, and therefore prohibited arrest and delinquency adjudication for disorderly conduct).

Disorderly Conduct- Florida | Breach of Peace

considering the racial climate in this country, the Minnesota verdict, and a 77 y/o veteran... Plus Florida.. Judge will probably hit him with the 30.. :francis:

Where is his Go fund me because a white person would have a million by now..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At 77 that could've still killed him

It was really the fall that took him out

The only thing he could've done is probably grip him up and shake the shyt out of him like a fukking baby

He about to get sent up over a punch

This ain't really justice to me

The more interesting story is where is his Gofund me?

If a white man done this to an elderly black man, the white man would probably have close to $500k by now.. And the black online community would be up in arms..

Now the black online community has a opportunity to show their might, and so far i don't see a gofund me for the brother..

Its a message here.. Where is BLM?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is what scares me about life, especially as a black man. life can be ruined at any time

I hate when I express fear of the police and/or going to prison and some black folks respond “just don’t do anything illegal”...it’s more to it than just that...dude working his job, ends up being harassed and defending himself and now he could spend most of his prime years in prison smh...pops lived 60+ years with no incidents with the police at the time...some muthafukka put hands on moms and he lost it...ended up being charged too but it was thrown out...only takes one incident and you don’t even have to be in the wrong smh

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Good lawyer could get him off. The whole altercation coulda been avoided if the old man just got his order and moved the fukk on. But nah. He chose to get off his car and instigate the altercation. He lost his life because of a bad decision that HE made. It's the fact that he entered the building that's gonna be critical in this case.

If somebody gets off their car and approaches you with insults. You have good reason to believe they could try to cause you harm. If the old man stayed in his car and insulted him that would be different. But he entered the building and approached that man to in order pick a fight. Plain and simple..
DUDE WORKS BEHIND THE COUNTER...

AT NO POINT IT SAYS THE OLD MAN
WENT BEHIND THE COUNTER
AND WE ALL KNOW HE DIDNT
SO STOP POSTING DUMB shyt.

DUDE GOT CALLED A SLUR
AND WENT FROM HIS WORK SPACE
INTO THE CUSTOMER AREA.

IDK WHY YOU ACTING LIKE
THIS shyt ISNT ON CAMERA.

THEY SAID DUDE WAS A REGULAR
CUSTOMER ALSO.
:devil:
:evil:

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
do what the cax always do, say he feared for his life. Racist prick shoulda keep his mouth shut

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
:ufdup: Don’t forget to add that the man was white. Just like they automatically say the race of us without prompting, we need to do the same.

:damn:“ 911? this cac white man is threatening me!!!!!”

:lolbron: I’ma start saying cac in public and tell the judge I said ‘cat’
I already do :russ::russ::russ: fukking cacs don't even know:mjlol::mjlol:

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
considering the racial climate in this country, the Minnesota verdict, and a 77 y/o veteran... Plus Florida.. Judge will probably hit him with the 30.. :francis:

Where is his Go fund me because a white person would have a million by now..

I think there needs to be more information reported.

The young man's last name is "Pujols." Is his heritage from the Dominican Republic? That's a DR surname.

Was the slur possibly a Hispanic one? Could the old man be Black American?

Everyone jumps the gun on the internet before the full facts are in.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think there needs to be more information reported.

The young man's last name is "Pujols." Is his heritage from the Dominican Republic? That's a DR surname.

Was the slur possibly a Hispanic one? Could the old man be Black American?

Everyone jumps the gun on the internet before the full facts are in.

I peeped the last name.. But he a young dude in the diaspora trying to make a couple dollars... And people spoke highly of him as well.. He should get some assistance with all this black brown bullshyt being tossed around..