Talking to oneself: The Official LittleBigPlanet 3 Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The latest reviews been pretty damn good.

Gametrailers gave it a 9.2

Venture beat 92/100

http://venturebeat.com/2014/11/22/l...ke-it-the-playstation-4s-first-must-own-game/

Their review pretty much said what I wanted to say that I forgot. The story mode isn't linear like LBP1 and 2 so it's faster to beat the game going through the main story levels whereas LBP1/2 included most levels in a straightforward manner. A lot of the levels are optional.

You’re not going to run out of things to do in LittleBigPlanet 3 any time soon. If you want a story, it has a 10-12 hour Adventure Mode full of levels to complete, items to find, and new abilities to unlock, along with a great performance from narrator Stephen Fry’s old comedy partner, Hugh Laurie. Laurie plays Newton, a hapless creator who is this game’s version of Portal 2 villain Wheatley.

If you don’t want that, the game also includes 14 standalone puzzle levels that also give you a basic rundown on how the level-creation system works. Players looking for a quick fix can scoot over to the Community section and play levels that other people built, or they can work on their own creations.

And it’s in the Create area that the real breadth of LittleBigPlanet 3’s content becomes visible. You can use the items and materials you collect in the story to make your own stuff. Or, if you aren’t new to the series, it will automatically pull in items from the previous entries for you to play with. The backward compatibility also extends to the Community section, as you can play every fan-made level from the first two games in this one.

All 8 million-plus of them.

So if you start up this and can’t find something to do, I really don’t know what to tell you.
It's odd how they say the game is quite beefy but you're telling me that the game has low content.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Project Spark doesn't have a soul breh. It felt like a generic ass game because I noticed there seemed to be like this bland theme that was apparent in every creation. It's like a forge world from Halo. You instantly know it's a created level if you get what I mean.

There's already great UGC for LBP 3 that's been out since day one.

Trust me breh, content is hardly the last thing that can be considered a con for a LBP game overall. There's lots of side levels that's just as long and fun as a typical story level and there's this other part of the game with these create mode type challenges I haven't done yet.

I never even finish trying out all the levels I want to on LBP games. I just usually play team picks or highest rated levels when searching.

There's plenty of good content to play on project spark too, but reviewers have to go a little deeper to give a score.

You do this with every game. If its not reviewed as good as you want you start searching for ways to discredit reviewers, if the game reviews well you're the first one pulling out metacritic scores.

Edit: and there you go with it already, post the one review agrees with you, while ignoring the rest.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's plenty of good content to play on project spark too, but reviewers have to go a little deeper to give a score.

You do this with every game. If its not reviewed as good as you want you start searching for ways to discredit reviewers, if the game reviews well you're the first one pulling out metacritic scores.

:mindblown:
In what world is this game not reviewed well?? I just posted some latest reviews :dead:

9/2/10 from GT is not good?? :wow:
CVG.com 9/10 not good?

Hell, some of the highest reviews aren't even on Metacritic(Edge, CVG).

The game is basically sitting at an 80 MC. The rushed IGN review(They say themselves they didn't even update the game wtih the day one patch which fixed the gamebreaking bugs they complained about) and that C+ score from this other site which converted to a 58 on Metacritic is what bogged the score down. In what world is a C+ equal to a 58?? A C+ should convert to something like 76-79.

Is sunset not reviewing well?? An 82 makes the game suddenly much better?
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/sunset-overdrive

Is forza 5 not reviewed well?? It's a 79 on MC too.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mindblown:
In what world is this game not reviewed well??

The game is basically sitting at an 80 MC. The rushed IGN review(They say themselves they didn't even update the game) and that C+ score from this other site which converted to a 58 on Metacritic is what bogged the score down. In what world is a C+ equal to a 58?? A C+ should convert to something like 76-79.

Is sunset not reviewing well?? An 82 makes the game suddenly that much better?
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/sunset-overdrive
Not reviewed as well as you hoped. If the game was siting at 90 metacritc you wouldn't be in here talking about how reviewers are wrong

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not reviewed as well as you hoped. If the game was siting at 90 metacritc you wouldn't be in here talking about how reviewers are wrong
So since you said I said reviewers are wrong, quote me on that.

Last time I checked, I was mainly :dahell: at IGN's review. I then posted a list of reviews thus far and my opinion of the game and had a little discourse with Cig.

let me know when you find my post showing I was calling reviewers wrong.

1998169-1315159660139.png

For relevancy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Last time I checked, I was mainly :dahell: at IGN's review. I then posted a list of reviews thus far and my opinion of the game and had a little discourse with Cig.

let me know when you find my post showing I was calling reviewers wrong.

1998169-1315159660139.png

For relevancy.

"These dudebro reviewers are fukking up game journalism"

This post was dapped by @Fatboi1

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fatboi1 said:

ibveWf9xa04FKb.gif

iVsSRaXtH6t0v.gif

I'm out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And the only time people pull out those charts on neogaf is when they are buthurt at scores.

You've been posting the metacritc for lbp 1 and 2 for weeks now to prove they are good games. You gonna be posting the lbp3 metacritic now:sas2:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't play this shyt in a minute. Game was ight but it felt too last gen imo. Felt like a port of a PS3 game. I'm still :mad: at the thread title though, OP is a faq for that straight up :birdman:.