Talk about embarrassing. Due to Nicki marrying that predator her official house is listed on the National sex offender registry,

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Who is against arranged marriages?

I’m talking about a woman who obviously knows her man is a predator and willingly got with him. This is disgusting. But she also comes from a family that includes predator(s) —her brother. So if the question is why she would align herself with this guy, these things can be a reason why.

At the end of the day all parties involved are trash. We’re just sharing our opinions.
What? Don't do this, the fukk with all this logic? The obvious takeaway is that we need arranged marriages!!

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well according to her, she's with someone that sees the "real her".
:martin:
She thinks that because they dated before she was famous (dated as in he was a grown af, recently released sex offender and she was like 16).
:beli:
She literally reconnected with this murderous rapist as he was getting a free turkey at a giveaway in Queens. She couldn't do worst if she tried.
:deadrose:

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Who is against arranged marriages?

I’m talking about a woman who obviously knows her man is a predator and willingly got with him. This is disgusting. But she also comes from a family that includes predator(s) —her brother. So if the question is why she would align herself with this guy, these things can be a reason why.

At the end of the day all parties involved are trash. We’re just sharing our opinions.
Lol my fault, I was being sarcastic

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't her brother a sex offender as well :jbhmm: she might have been touched as a kid...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If you see a famous bytch over 35 just holla.. You never know.. The bum ass nikkaz they be with.
You gotta make them old bytches feel young.

They wanna be smutted out badly.

Grab they ass hard in public..palm the fukk outta the ass they love that.

Had a 56yr old who was celibate for 6 yrs before me. Told me to POUND HER hard in doggy....she would orgasm just from me palming her flat booty.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is really fukked up, a predator! Nicki has to do better than this, alot of folks look up to her.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
oD02eF1.png

:francis:
83336.jpg