Talk about embarrassing. Due to Nicki marrying that predator her official house is listed on the National sex offender registry,

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
It's sad af. And what makes it worst is the fact that he was dealing with another woman at the time, texting her telling her that he was using Nicki to bring money "back home". She doesn't care though. She gets to boss him around and finally be married and he gets free room, board and legal fees.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
For her to look passed all this man’s fukkery, I gotta know what are the qualities that outweigh the negatives :jbhmm:
I mean right. If life was fair you should have a better chance than him right?
U was with gunit breh. Thems be the breaks tho..:yeshrug:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Nikki is a sad case, but just another example of a woman who grew up in an environment where men could do no wrong.

I mean, her brother was convicted for r@pe/molestation and her mother was still supporting him! I have no doubt some bad shyt happened to her so all of this is just “what men do” and she learned not to ask questions, just keep living life.

I watched an HBO movie about this topic a few years back (Starring Common and Laura Dern). 13YO girl was groomed and r@ped by her track coach, and a female coach stood by and watched it all happen. Essentially facilitated it by helping him be alone with the girl and convincing her parents to let her stay at the camp with him for individual training.

At the very end of the movie the female coach was asked “If you knew what he was doing with the little girl, why did you stand by and let it happen?” She looked dead in the camera and said “Well, no one protected me”.

So there are some people who are/were victims themselves, and instead of having empathy for others and wanting to protect other girls/women, they don’t care if the next woman is hurt by a man, because no one saved them from being hurt.

At the end of the day, what we know is this woman has been around predators for most of her life, and that plays out different ways in a woman’s life as she grows up. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Sad shyt.

sad as fukk :mjcry:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
And now we know why he didn't register as a sex offender when they 1st moved put to LA. She's a celeb not a good look. And Meek lost how ya broad gone leave you for a regular nikka when you a rap superstar. I dont give af if that was her childhood sweetheart.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Well according to her, she's with someone that sees the "real her".
:martin:
She thinks that because they dated before she was famous (dated as in he was a grown af, recently released sex offender and she was like 16).
:beli:
She literally reconnected with this murderous rapist as he was getting a free turkey at a giveaway in Queens. She couldn't do worst if she tried.

This is a woman's nature.

Men have such a hard time because their driving force is nothing to do with logic.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
For her to look passed all this man’s fukkery, I gotta know what are the qualities that outweigh the negatives :jbhmm:
She can control him. Shorty was with safari for years then a couple short situationships with Meek Nas and Lewis Hamilton all bushed her.

She probably has Halle Berry's problem an extreme slick ass mounth and a extemely stank atitude.

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Nikki is a sad case, but just another example of a woman who grew up in an environment where men could do no wrong.

I mean, her brother was convicted for r@pe/molestation and her mother was still supporting him! I have no doubt some bad shyt happened to her so all of this is just “what men do” and she learned not to ask questions, just keep living life.

I watched an HBO movie about this topic a few years back (Starring Common and Laura Dern). 13YO girl was groomed and r@ped by her track coach, and a female coach stood by and watched it all happen. Essentially facilitated it by helping him be alone with the girl and convincing her parents to let her stay at the camp with him for individual training.

At the very end of the movie the female coach was asked “If you knew what he was doing with the little girl, why did you stand by and let it happen?” She looked dead in the camera and said “Well, no one protected me”.

So there are some people who are/were victims themselves, and instead of having empathy for others and wanting to protect other girls/women, they don’t care if the next woman is hurt by a man, because no one saved them from being hurt.

At the end of the day, what we know is this woman has been around predators for most of her life, and that plays out different ways in a woman’s life as she grows up. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Sad shyt.
What? Don't do this, the fukk with all this logic? The obvious takeaway is that we need arranged marriages!!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Well according to her, she's with someone that sees the "real her".
:martin:
She thinks that because they dated before she was famous (dated as in he was a grown af, recently released sex offender and she was like 16).
:beli:
She literally reconnected with this murderous rapist as he was getting a free turkey at a giveaway in Queens. She couldn't do worst if she tried.
Nikki brother is in jail for touching kids so they definitely have that in common

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's sad af. And what makes it worst is the fact that he was dealing with another woman at the time, texting her telling her that he was using Nicki to bring money "back home". She doesn't care though. She gets to boss him around and finally be married and he gets free room, board and legal fees.
Omg I forgot about that!!! Talk about losing.

City Boys up :scust: