Talk about embarrassing. Due to Nicki marrying that predator her official house is listed on the National sex offender registry,

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is why arranged marriages weren't necessarily the worst thing in the world back in the day. No self-respecting father would allow his daughter to cavort with this bum.

This bytch is attractive and wealthy enough to have almost any man of her choosing and this is who she settled on.

If what they say about her knowing him before the fame is true, then it explains it all.

She didn't want an industry dude, some fake plant she could never truly connect with.

She was there long enough to realize its all an illusion and deemed them all worse than her sex offender :mjlol:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This bytch is attractive and wealthy enough to have almost any man of her choosing and this is who she settled on.

He is who she WANTS. She chose him.

nikkas would be mad no matter who she chose.

There's no man in the world that she could choose that men are going to be like ":ehh: I approve, he has my blessing"

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Well according to her, she's with someone that sees the "real her".
:martin:
She thinks that because they dated before she was famous (dated as in he was a grown af, recently released sex offender and she was like 16).
:beli:
She literally reconnected with this murderous rapist as he was getting a free turkey at a giveaway in Queens. She couldn't do worst if she tried.
Well... turkey does tend to bring people together :yeshrug:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Well according to her, she's with someone that sees the "real her".
:martin:
She thinks that because they dated before she was famous (dated as in he was a grown af, recently released sex offender and she was like 16).
:beli:
She literally reconnected with this murderous rapist as he was getting a free turkey at a giveaway in Queens. She couldn't do worst if she tried.

:gucci:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
For her to look passed all this man’s fukkery, I gotta know what are the qualities that outweigh the negatives :jbhmm:
It could be that sexual abuse was normalized to her. Her brother was probably given chance after chance in that family after finding out that he was a sexual predator. I don’t doubt the family knew of his ways well before he was convicted.

It’s probably second nature for her to think that her husband deserves another chance after being convicted of a sex crime. It is what her family considers normal.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Nikki is a sad case, but just another example of a woman who grew up in an environment where men could do no wrong.

I mean, her brother was convicted for r@pe/molestation and her mother was still supporting him! I have no doubt some bad shyt happened to her so all of this is just “what men do” and she learned not to ask questions, just keep living life.

I watched an HBO movie about this topic a few years back (Starring Common and Laura Dern). 13YO girl was groomed and r@ped by her track coach, and a female coach stood by and watched it all happen. Essentially facilitated it by helping him be alone with the girl and convincing her parents to let her stay at the camp with him for individual training.

At the very end of the movie the female coach was asked “If you knew what he was doing with the little girl, why did you stand by and let it happen?” She looked dead in the camera and said “Well, no one protected me”.

So there are some people who are/were victims themselves, and instead of having empathy for others and wanting to protect other girls/women, they don’t care if the next woman is hurt by a man, because no one saved them from being hurt.

At the end of the day, what we know is this woman has been around predators for most of her life, and that plays out different ways in a woman’s life as she grows up. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Sad shyt.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Some women, majority of BW want control over their man. Being able to put a battery in his back to do whatever she says.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nicki, along with R.Kelly, is just another example of how sick the industry and Western society as a whole truly is.

R.Kelly was running around violating and molesting little black girls for DECADES and got away with it because he made hit after hit and had legions of fans.

Same thing for Nicki, she married a rapist and its all good because she’s a top selling rapper. Like how is marrying a RAPIST even a fukking option for someone like her?!?! Its absurd!