Tales of the Jedi | Disney+ | Oct 26 2022 | all episodes OUT NOW!

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finally watched this. The 3 Dooku episodes were fire :wow: . Dooku and Quigon are characters I would personally love to see more of, and would love a series more focused on those two before ep 1. But honestly this gave us enough answers we lacked.

Baby Ahsoka episode really wasn't needed or at least they should have shown how the Jedi became aware of her.

The other 2 were good as well. Anakin methods might have been unconventional but that were much more pratical.

But that final episode she showing no rust and she didn't even need her lightsaber to finish the inquisitor off.

Would love to see this style of storytelling return.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Dooku- "Breh what the fukk?! You let ya shooter murk my young'n!!???:birdman:
That wasn't part of the plan nikka!!!":damn:

Sidious- " you lost an Apprentice, I lost an Apprentice, charge it to the game.:beli: We just getting started boy, and crying over failed apprentices ain't sith my nikka, not at all, we don't do that over here:scusthov:...I have much to teach you still":demonic:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Dooku- "Breh what the fukk?! You let ya shooter murk my young'n!!???:birdman:
That wasn't part of the plan nikka!!!":damn:

Sidious- " you lost an Apprentice, I lost an Apprentice, charge it to the game.:beli: We just getting started boy, and crying over failed apprentices ain't sith my nikka, not at all, we don't do that over here:scusthov:...I have much to teach you still":demonic:
Im dead ass bout to watch this shyt based off this quote

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This was really dope.

The Ahsoka series by Filoni is my most anticipated SW content since Disney bought the franchise. I hope breh doesn't disappoint :ohlawd:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I didn't watch Clone Wars but I'm gonna check this out.
TBH Clone Wars was so much better than it had any right to be. Really fleshed out that entire war and gave soul to otherwise faceless clones. The Sith characters and the big homie Cad Bane we're nice touches as well.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
TBH Clone Wars was so much better than it had any right to be. Really fleshed out that entire war and gave soul to otherwise faceless clones. The Sith characters and the big homie Cad Bane we're nice touches as well.

I read the Clone War novels so I felt like I already had a better understanding of the clones. Honestly, the artistic style of Clone Wars turned me off.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I read the Clone War novels so I felt like I already had a better understanding of the clones. Honestly, the artistic style of Clone Wars turned me off.
Yeah the animation style threw me off at first too, actually bushed it twice but I ended up coming back to it. As far as the books, I've read a lot of the EU but I've just come to terms with the fact that I'll never see any of it in film or animation.

Imagine what we could have had with the Vong invasion :mjcry:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yeah the animation style threw me off at first too, actually bushed it twice but I ended up coming back to it. As far as the books, I've read a lot of the EU but I've just come to terms with the fact that I'll never see any of it in film or animation.

Imagine what we could have had with the Vong invasion :mjcry:

And why have we still not seen Bothan spies?