"Star Wars Episode 1" is now the most watched Star Wars film on Disney+

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I wonder if this is because if you want to start watching Star Wars now you should watch episode 1 first even if 4-6 are the real peak of the 9 films. So a lot of younger people start there instead of 4 like people did when this all came out,

THIS IS ALL IT IS ...

THE NEW GEN GETTING INTO STAR WARS
ARE NATURALLY GOING TO START
AT EPISODE ONE...

WATCHING 4-6 MAKES FIRST MAKES
ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.
:devil:
:evil:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I never hated the prequels or TPM. While some scenes, such as Jar Jar's humor or the pod racing, could have been cut, I still enjoyed the movie. Even after watching the Mr. Plinkett videos, I found it enjoyable. With the recent Disney era Star Wars films being lackluster, many have returned to the prequels, saying, 'They weren't that bad.' The Phantom Menace's world-building and political plot have aged well, and the lightsaber duel remains a standout moment. Say what you will about Jar Jar, but he was a pretty impressive effect for his time. John Williams' score delivers a powerful soundtrack that enhances the experience too. You can disagree with me if you want, but different strokes for different folks. :manny:

EDIT - It’s going to be amusing someday watching a YouTube video about how the Disney era SW films have aged well and are actually good. You know it’s coming.
i'm the same, never disliked the prequels, if anything, they were like the original trilogy for me because they came out when i was in high school and i was on the craze train

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I always show people the podrace to brag about my soundsystem, and Duel of the Fates is piff.

It's my least favorite of the 6, but Star Wars (1-6) is GOAT so I fukks with it heavy. Not surprised as it's probably the only SW movie you can just turn on for a bunch of kids.

They'll tune out for the political stuff, will not understand the slavery stuff, and will think Maul's death scene is cool.

The other movies get into genocides and torture and abuse and planets getting blown up :skip:

Even Jedi will have Jabba getting choked out, the Sarlacc pit and the Emperor electrocuting Luke and shyt.