Tales of the Jedi | Disney+ | Oct 26 2022 | all episodes OUT NOW!

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
:wow:
My GAWD. First of all, whoever did the score for this needs the FULL BAG. It was insane.

Some of these eps look like they were shot by Denis Villneuve. It looks THAT good.

Young Dooku was the G. Someone spoiler who that is in episode 6.

Just wish it was more than 6 15-minute eps. SO SHORT. We need more.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
this is fukking incredible

:wow:

the clone wars animation is GOAT shyt brehs

filling in all kinds of holes with Dooku's story

THIS shyt LIKE A TCW PREQUEL WITH PURE GOAT EPISODES NO FILLER

FILONI THE GAWD :blessed:
:whoo: gon binge this shyt all day while "working" :russ: Andor is dope too i caught a few eps and i liked it. Waiting on a few more eps so i can binge.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The 1st episode with baby Ahsoka was kind of mid...it was good in terms of voice acting and CGI, but there wasn't really a story.

The rest of them were pretty good though, especially Episode 4 with

Dooku vs. Yaddle

Glad they finally explained what happened to her after Episode 1. And seeing younger Dooku was cool.

Overall I enjoyed the shorts and would be cool with a Season 2.

Or better yet do "Tales of the Sith" for the 2nd season looking at Sith Lords from different eras. You could have an episode about Darth Bane back in the day, maybe a few episodes about Plagueis and young Palpatine, maybe jump forward to Vader and the Emperor, etc.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This was more a show about dooku and ashoka's backstories, than random tales that i was expecting. Liked the dooku stuff though.
Didn't really need more ashoka though, she getting a live action series soon anyways.
Thought Revan was gonna be in this. meh, watch episodes 2 to 4 and skip the rest if you haven't seen this yet.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was more a show about dooku and ashoka's backstories, than random tales that i was expecting. Liked the dooku stuff though.
Didn't really need more ashoka though, she getting a live action series soon anyways.
Thought Revan was gonna be in this. meh, watch episodes 2 to 4 and skip the rest if you haven't seen this yet.
nah I liked the Ahsoka stuff... baby episode skippable (ep 1), but they basically showed that Anakin trained her to survive order 66 perfectly and it showed how she got involved with the Rebels again. the way she handled that inquisitor :wow:

and it's only like 20 minute lmao.

would love a tales of the sith show from the same pre-phantom menace-vader era since disney seems unlikely to want to go out of the era do do more legends type characters.

the TCW animation is just on another level. i'll take anything with it even bad batch season 2 :unimpressed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nah I liked the Ahsoka stuff... baby episode skippable (ep 1), but they basically showed that Anakin trained her to survive order 66 perfectly and it showed how she got involved with the Rebels again. the way she handled that inquisitor :wow:

and it's only like 20 minute lmao.

would love a tales of the sith show from the same pre-phantom menace-vader era since disney seems unlikely to want to go out of the era do do more legends type characters.

the TCW animation is just on another level. i'll take anything with it even bad batch season 2 :unimpressed:
They didn't have time to show how she was trained during all them clone wars episodes? felt like that was just extra unneeded backstory. Her coming up in starwars is well documented. The live action show will continue her story. didn't really need more. Be like having episodes explaining how anakin become such a good podracer. not really necessary. Dooku i was curious about because i knew nothing about his time as a jedi.