Tales Of Berseria. January 24th

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
eh... its up to you

the difficulty effects the enemies, as well as the amount of exp/gold they drop. once the bounties showed up, it kinda low key encourages grinding imo. the battle system is fun enough either way. just make sure you're stacking encounters properly and you should be fine imo

one thing though is that its not really worth grinding until your whole party is together and past a certain level (there are some skills that just define characters, its dumb to play them until you get those abilities)
Yeah i honestly have been avoiding the random encounters and ive been doing fine against all the bosses.

I love the story but i dont have time for the random encounters lol

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah i honestly have been avoiding the random encounters and ive been doing fine against all the bosses.

I love the story but i dont have time for the random encounters lol
Keep it normal and push through then. You don't have to max skills and all that unless you're going for the chaos difficulty and there's like.... no reason to do that on a first run - imo

The story is entertaining as fukk, you ain't missing much just by focusing on that. And the combat has yet to open up at that point either. By late game, you'll chaining multiple hypers per battle anyways.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Keep it normal and push through then. You don't have to max skills and all that unless you're going for the chaos difficulty and there's like.... no reason to do that on a first run - imo

The story is entertaining as fukk, you ain't missing much just by focusing on that. And the combat has yet to open up at that point either. By late game, you'll chaining multiple hypers per battle anyways.
Yeah right now i just spot weaknesses and focus on those artes.

Then i just use that R2 power and knock these nikkas out.

Only thing that sucks is when i set it to semi auto and Velvet keeps chasing ine enemy :damn:

Did you change that?

Whats the best strategy?

Put me on

:lupe:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah right now i just spot weaknesses and focus on those artes.

Then i just use that R2 power and knock these nikkas out.

Only thing that sucks is when i set it to semi auto and Velvet keeps chasing ine enemy :damn:

Did you change that?

Whats the best strategy?

Put me on

:lupe:
Velvet is one of the best characters to use, but also the WORST to let the AI roam free with.

I used the last party member you get for the majority of the game. Once she gets her skill tree fleshed out, it was just her and Eizan for me.

Magilou actually has some crazy shyt in her arsenal, I just couldn't bother to learn the best combos for it

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nope

Im 15 hours in.......

Put this on hold and put 16 hours in assasins creed origins, 6 hours in Nier, 3 hours in Yakuza, 4 hours in Uncharted The Lost Legacy :damn:

Too many games amd not enough time
I’m glad I beat it quick. Cuz right after I did Horizon, Nier, Zelda, Persona 5, and now Xenoblade 2 dropped. Any other year Berseria coulda been a top rpg but this year been ridiculous :whew: