Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If you know. I think you need to explain it.
These young guys are not prepared.
For thousands of years, the majority of women were under some kind of male control.
Whether family, society, or religion.
All those chains been broken.

Women have never been so free. To do as they please.

And the choices being made, as with this thread, has the men angry and confused.
They cannot accept a simple thing as, that the woman wanted to fukk a bunch of white men.
She a sex tourist, plain and simple.

Even worse, she used those white men for dates/pleasure/clout.

Well I think part of the curricula would be…none of what’s going on on the net affects you. Like what you’re sayin is right but the minute you believe the bullshyt women are shoveling, you lost.

Never drop to their level. The internet is the great level setter. Women can not have clear skin——but use a filter. They can not be intellectual at all ——but can post a smart meme. They can not have a sense of humor at all——but post a funny meme.

So in a nutshell you gotta build youngins up all around and let them have interest and talents. Part of the problem with young AND adult men are they are far too focused on what women say. Like women are a threat. As misogynist as it sounds you have to be ‘above’ women. :manny:

For THAT person, dating hasn’t become harder at all :yeshrug:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well I think part of the curricula would be…none of what’s going on on the net affects you. Like what you’re sayin is right but the minute you believe the bullshyt women are shoveling, you lost.

Never drop to their level. The internet is the great level setter. Women can not have clear skin——but use a filter. They can not be intellectual at all ——but can post a smart meme. They can not have a sense of humor at all——but post a funny meme.

So in a nutshell you gotta build youngins up all around and let them have interest and talents. Part of the problem with young AND adult men are they are far too focused on what women say. Like women are a threat. As misogynist as it sounds you have to be ‘above’ women. :manny:

For THAT person, dating hasn’t become harder at all :yeshrug:

Well this is where truth comes in.
Are they "above" the women?

That ego that many have is THE problem.
I, like most men had older women who we dealt with at young ages.
We go through life thinking that that was a good thing.
That we were the ones in control in that relationship.

When a bored woman in a relationship uses us for sex.
We think we are in control.

When our girlfriends/wives friends fukk us cause she heard we good in bed.

In every situation sexually with a woman, we feel it was us who was steering that boat.

That the woman did not GAME US.
Used us.
FUKKD US.

Do you think men need to understand that women are also smart?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

In every situation sexually with a woman, we feel it was us who was steering that boat.

Used us.
FUKKD US.

This nikka a victim

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This nikka a victim

It is actually amusing.
Give you another one.

The stories of blk men who claim to have fukd a whole lot of white women.
Yet not meet their families or got serious with them.

Those men in the caribbean/africa where thousands of white/blk women to get dikk.
They might think they also in control.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
@Houston911 you need to bush this thread. It was all jokes at first but now it’s going on too long.

Just like that one thread about the wench who wrote an article about being thrown to the side after white boys ran through her in college. It was all :pachaha: at first, but then the angry dudes came through, had me going :whoa: for a wench I had just been making fun of.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
@Houston911 you need to bush this thread. It was all jokes at first but now it’s going on too long.

Just like that one thread about the wench who wrote an article about being thrown to the side after white boys ran through her in college. It was all :pachaha: at first, but then the angry dudes came through, had me going :whoa: for a wench I had just been making fun of.
:sadbron:leave her alone

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sadly it’s not that one. :snoop: the one I’m referring too actually wrote a full on article about how she’d have sex with college white boys and then they’d say they weren’t ready for a relationship. Then a few weeks later she would see them openly dating white women.
Wow. Got a link?

Braman

Superstar
Daps

When our girlfriends/wives friends fukk us cause she heard we good in bed.

Used us.
FUKKD US.

I mean…no. I really don’t :heh:

Now I’m not advocating for the cheating examples you mentioned but I do not think men need to be re-wired. That’s modern society’s goal, to make us think we are complete equals but that is just not the case

Part of being a man is having irrational confidence and belief. Part of being a woman is worry and overthinking. Both traits have their place. It’s works as it is. What we don’t need, but what we’re seeing now, is men questioning themselves, falling for the bait….while women are trying to be nggas (ie this thread, she’s trying to fukk like a ngga). It’s no coincidence the gulf between us is widening bc it’s unnatural

So, no, I personally would not advise a youngin to move with the times and become some softer beta male and prop up women. And the dirty little secret is as much as women ‘fight’ for it they don’t want it either. Most womem do not want their “equal” whether it be mentally, spiritually, financially, etc

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I mean…no. I really don’t :heh:

Now I’m not advocating for the cheating examples you mentioned but I do not think men need to be re-wired. That’s modern society’s goal, to make us think we are complete equals but that is just not the case

Part of being a man is having irrational confidence and belief. Part of being a woman is worry and overthinking. Both traits have their place. It’s works as it is. What we don’t need, but what we’re seeing now, is men questioning themselves, falling for the bait….while women are trying to be nggas (ie this thread, she’s trying to fukk like a ngga). It’s no coincidence the gulf between us is widening bc it’s unnatural

So, no, I personally would not advise a youngin to move with the times and become some softer beta male and prop up women. And the dirty little secret is as much as women ‘fight’ for it they don’t want it either. Most womem do not want their “equal” whether it be mentally, spiritually, financially, etc

My point was simple.
With freedom, comes choice.

The only question now is, will their choices be taken away.
They choose "sin, whoredom, jezebel mindsets"

Can you stop them?
Or will you allow them to do as they desire?
I think you know the answer.

There is nothing you, I, or any man can do about it.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
At the bolded part - The problem is that most western women aren't worth dating! They have been corrupted by feminist fukkery and western government pandering to them.
Eh, I don’t think the majority of anybody is worth it. It’s not one size fits all. But the goal is finding what works for you and vetting accordingly. Also, being In the environment to find a woman that corresponds with your interests. Meet up group and mixers over dating apps

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Exactly..
Saying you're going to numb yourself to the other bad experiences just to be in overrated Europe crazy :wtf:

Traditionally only women are on the net :lupe: worried about racism abroad….

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever really heard nggas worried about that shyt. Yall sound out of touch …or just scary. Ima go wherever tf I want and ain’t nobody gon do shyt. :stopitslime:Thats the how my generation thinks, I can’t speak for you new nggas :hubie: