Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
There are more posts from people like you asking why people are mad than actual people being mad in this thread. The majority of posts are just laughing at her being ran through abroad.

Not disagreeing with you.
Yet define "ran through"?

And if I or you were fukkin multitudes of white women in Europe, would we also be "ran through"?

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
She'll have a happier ending than most dudes in this tread lol.
What's your version of happy she pretty ran thru. You know how hard it is for a promiscuous women to be content in a relationship?She also documenting her body count since a teenager.The one who cuffs will not be a solid dude.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
What's your version of happy she pretty ran thru. You know how hard it is for a promiscuous women to be content in a relationship?She also documenting her body count since a teenager.The one who cuffs will not be a solid dude.

You don't think hoes get wifed up ? Someone will simp enough , and put a ring on it.

and happy as in she ain't dying alone.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You must be a child cuz the p*ssy gets ran thru .dikk gets cleaned and we keep pushing.

Shabba ranks has a song.
"one jook, one wash, den yuh tun it dung, open yuh foot a next man welcome"

I asked a simple question. And you answered.
That there are different rules for women.
You consider women as lesser than.

Has a woman ever used you for your dikk?
Woman fukks you, and stop taking your calls?

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
You don't think hoes get wifed up ? Someone will simp enough , and put a ring on it.

and happy as in she ain't dying alone.
They be unhappily married with a hostile household .Sometimes even still getting ran through.The only way this don't happen is I'd they get in a abusive relationship

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They be unhappily married with a hostile household .Sometimes even still getting ran through.The only way this don't happen is I'd they get in a abusive relationship

Bro I asked you a simple question.

Have women ever used you and ran through you for your dikk?

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Not disagreeing with you.
Yet define "ran through"?

And if I or you were fukkin multitudes of white women in Europe, would we also be "ran through"?

I don't need to define "ran through" to another man. You either get it and are looking to argue some feminist bullshyt with me or are autistic. Neither are worth my time.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
She will get her white/arab baby in a few years and that will be that to make her Candace Owens transformation...

This is what they dont tell new age liberal hoes . They swear they so in control

Condoms break, women ovulate and lose all rational thinking, women get tired of adverse side effects of birth control and stop taking it, bytches fall in lust/love and day F it, etc

If you flying that close to sun you gettin burnt pun intended. She’ll end up pregnant in no time

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't need to define "ran through" to another man. You either get it and are looking to argue some feminist bullshyt with me or are autistic. Neither are worth my time.

Ok then answer what the others are scared to answer.

Have you ever been USED AND RAN THROUGH by a woman?

You THOUGHT you were in control. You thought you had her.
Whilst she was just using you.

The problem we having here is that you do not think women can GAME men.
Yes be a playa, use and abuse men. Leave us wondering what the fukk happened.