Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
She went to racist ass Spain and bragging about get ran thru:mjlol:

I literally will never visit Spain, France or Italy, ain't no reason for nikkas to be going out there

This ain’t it bruh. You kinda giving credence to her ‘yall just want to go to Turkey Leg and visit Atlanta’ comment (can’t lie she got off with that one :bryan:)

It’s also ignorant as France is probably blacker than whatever city you live in.

If you limited the places you can go to based on “racial” shyt you wouldn’t go anywhere

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Let's be real you're the type that would wife her up.

I do find her attractive , but I don't think our personalities would get along .

also , is this supposed to be a diss? lmao you know how many dudes are married to a woman like her and don't even know it?

or do know it and still don't care.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Having watched the video, the main thought I have is that it's really corny and lame to post videos and photos of your exes for social media.
The coli can dwell on these men being white, but would it really be any better if they were all black men?

This is attention whoring behavior.
Actually I guess I could see the subtext here if she's one of those "divestor" morons on the internet.

I just wonder how OP even comes across this type of content or if he actively seeks it out. And if he's looking for it, why?
:picard:

OP and other actively look for this shyt

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This ain’t it bruh. You kinda giving credence to her ‘yall just want to go to Turkey Leg and visit Atlanta’ comment (can’t lie she got off with that one :bryan:)
mehhhh she was over there fukking cab drivers and bummy ass Cacs. Not like she went over there and did anything special. She not special because she did it on another continen and doesn't need to be looking down on others.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

It’s also ignorant as France is probably blacker than whatever city you live in.

If you limited the places you can go to based on “racial” shyt you wouldn’t go anywhere
France is blacker than my hometown of Newark NJ? :usure:

France is blacker than Atlanta where I'm currently at? :usure:

I know everywhere has racism, but those 3 countries in particular are not places I'm interested in visiting at all. In contrast would love to visit Sweden, Iceland or Germany

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Smh. fukk man. We can’t let this be our story. Too many cats wanna live what rappers talk about & OGs not steering brothas in the right direction. Gotta get the youngsters back to courting and dating woman. Not just trying to smash. I seen somewhere that some dudes equate a date with simping smh

Terrible advice. Reminds me of a Pac quote ‘you can’t be an angel amongst devils’ or something to that effect

You can’t tell dudes to go back to gentlemanly ways when the quality of women is dropping. The LAST thing any man should do is treat a woman better than any other man has/does.

So teach the youngins discernment. Teach the youngins never to lie or be an a$$hole, but to stay on their square. Teach youngins what the standard for a good woman is and how that standard don’t change. If 99 out of 100 women don’t meet that standard oh well treat em like they ain’t met the standard. You’ll find a woman who deserves more in due time. But you damn sure don’t go chasing it or “courting” the wrong one hoping she act right. That’s the OG definition of a simp

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Terrible advice. Reminds me of a Pac quote ‘you can’t be an angel amongst devils’ or something to that effect

You can’t tell dudes to go back to gentlemanly ways when the quality of women is dropping. The LAST thing any man should do is treat a woman better than any other man has/does.

So teach the youngins discernment. Teach the youngins never to lie or be an a$$hole, but to stay on their square. Teach youngins what the standard for a good woman is and how that standard don’t change. If 99 out of 100 women don’t meet that standard oh well treat em like they ain’t met the standard. You’ll find a woman who deserves more in due time. But you damn sure don’t go chasing it or “courting” the wrong one hoping she act right. That’s the OG definition of a simp

You can start there.
What is the standard that does not change for a good woman?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
More than I care to type but if it’s a youngin close to you (son, nephew) then that can be an ongoing, evolving conversation. Repetition. As opposed to some arbitrary list

If you know. I think you need to explain it.
These young guys are not prepared.
For thousands of years, the majority of women were under some kind of male control.
Whether family, society, or religion.
All those chains been broken.

Women have never been so free. To do as they please.

And the choices being made, as with this thread, has the men angry and confused.
They cannot accept a simple thing as, that the woman wanted to fukk a bunch of white men.
She a sex tourist, plain and simple.

Even worse, she used those white men for dates/pleasure/clout.