Tales From the Hood gets a sequel

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
My response from the DVD thread:

It was trash, the leads were good, but the quality of film was the same as a college-level production, certainly not Netflix worthy.

Anyway, the stories were cut poorly, they felt too long between shots and pacing and took forever to get to the point. Also they added unnecessary backstory to extraneous characters.

The point of the originals were to highlight problems that plague our community w/ a a bit of nuanced horror:
Police Brutality
Industrial Prison Complex
Domestic Violence
White Supremacy in Politics

What we got here:
Bedbucking/Wenching fallout
Psychic story made no sense
#MeToo?
c00ning in Politics?

The shyt was all over the place and incoherent mess...Only watched it because Keith David always delivers.....

I'm blown away at this monstrocity

All the important topics over the last 20 years

Obama
Treyvon
Mass incarceration
BBQ Becky's
Anthem/Kaepernick.
Policy Brutality

And this is it....fukk man...

It's not funny...fukked up...makes you think.

I mean the first wasn't Malcolm X ..but this here.....defies human logic.

fukk this POS.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I swear Keith David should get a lifetime award. He is a great actor who has elevated trash movies and shows with his abilities.

This new movie had so much potential but it didn't want to take the risks Tales.in the Hood took. This movie was maybe at the level of those Snoop Dogg horror movies and I wouldn't even put it there.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the shyt was beyond terrible.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
My response from the DVD thread:
the first story, bad acting, bad effects and bad execution, they stuff a lot in a short stupid story
the second, i think is the best overall, they definitely went there with it, it could have been better though
the third, if they were going to die, then they should have died from misogyny alone, not misogyny and other stupid shiet. Them hoes let them know they was gonna fukk, but when they made it into more than that, they had to kill them. Part of me want to turn it in reverse and make about gold digging hoes but whatever
the fourth one, probably went longer than necessary

the overall one took too long to pay off and the journey was worthless

that asian had a phatty though

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:wow:Man the endless possibilities for different storylines:

• Three dudes going into a forbidden trap house and get greeted by the "The Connect" and he ends up telling those dudes three tales based on nowaday stuff while he counts the money.
  • First Story: Up and coming SoundCloud rapper that ends up having a record contract where every song effects his life (first track being rich, second track his family getting killed, third track jail time, forth track his own death) and the album keeps repeating on some Groundhog Day shyt until another album is released with the same issues:mjgrin:
  • Second Story: Vanity- A inspired IG model who gets work done on her body only for her body to developed in different ways based on her attitude towards folks. As she gets completely petty, her body becomes ugly as her attitude is.
  • Third Story: Morals- Think the Krazy K story, but with a white dude instead. The dude and his friends find a random black student and assaults him in a long montage that'll wake up folks:mjcry:. He and his friends end up getting arrested, but found non guilty by the judge who decides to have them get involved in a program to rehabilitate the dudes. They agree and end up going through a virtual timeline where 3 of the boys end up getting effected in the worst way:picard: (How master used to handle slaves and etc). Leading them to break in a instant, thus leading to the main character being cold as Krazy K. He goes through a final stage where he starts to see the aftereffects of a race war that he been wanting for ages. Dude freaks out and finds a way to break the chains and leaves the place which ends up leading him to the friends of the college kid that the dudes assaulted. They take care of him:huhldup:, thus leading them to the trap house where each story involves each family member that they known and them coming to terms with what is about to happen next:merchant:. Which leads to a forth story involving them and another "connect".
I got a bit carried away with the plots, my bad yall:leostare:
This shyt was actually 100x better than the actual movie :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I swear Keith David should get a lifetime award. He is a great actor who has elevated trash movies and shows with his abilities.

This new movie had so much potential but it didn't want to take the risks Tales.in the Hood took. This movie was maybe at the level of those Snoop Dogg horror movies and I wouldn't even put it there.

You gotta put a lil more respect on Bones man :russ:

It was decent for what it was when it came out:mjlol:

Martha

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL