Tales From the Hood gets a sequel

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This movie was TRASH! Just pure :pacspit: and a :pacspit: in the face to the previous movie. That movie deserved a better follow up.

This shyt legit pissed me of off cuz i LOVED the original and this was some BULLshyt!

Just :scust::pacspit:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
:wow:Man the endless possibilities for different storylines:

• Three dudes going into a forbidden trap house and get greeted by the "The Connect" and he ends up telling those dudes three tales based on nowaday stuff while he counts the money.
  • First Story: Up and coming SoundCloud rapper that ends up having a record contract where every song effects his life (first track being rich, second track his family getting killed, third track jail time, forth track his own death) and the album keeps repeating on some Groundhog Day shyt until another album is released with the same issues:mjgrin:
  • Second Story: Vanity- A inspired IG model who gets work done on her body only for her body to developed in different ways based on her attitude towards folks. As she gets completely petty, her body becomes ugly as her attitude is.
  • Third Story: Morals- Think the Krazy K story, but with a white dude instead. The dude and his friends find a random black student and assaults him in a long montage that'll wake up folks:mjcry:. He and his friends end up getting arrested, but found non guilty by the judge who decides to have them get involved in a program to rehabilitate the dudes. They agree and end up going through a virtual timeline where 3 of the boys end up getting effected in the worst way:picard: (How master used to handle slaves and etc). Leading them to break in a instant, thus leading to the main character being cold as Krazy K. He goes through a final stage where he starts to see the aftereffects of a race war that he been wanting for ages. Dude freaks out and finds a way to break the chains and leaves the place which ends up leading him to the friends of the college kid that the dudes assaulted. They take care of him:huhldup:, thus leading them to the trap house where each story involves each family member that they known and them coming to terms with what is about to happen next:merchant:. Which leads to a forth story involving them and another "connect".
I got a bit carried away with the plots, my bad yall:leostare:

tenor.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Hold up...Rusty Cundieff and Darin Scott wrote/directed this shyt also?!?!!!!!:mindblown:

They got OG Clarence Tha shyt Williams in this muthafukka too???!??!?!!?!?

Why are they rushin' these bullshyt, half assed projects? These cats should sit the down, take their time and put out a COMPLETE project. They got some dope ideas, they just need to campaign for some big bread behind these flicks and cease with these low budget straight to dvd's. Not sayin indie can't be dope is but that Tales 2 was :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:
They should have pitched it to Blumhouse

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was cool, would never match the first (how can it?) I wanna watch anything keith david is in.
1st story - 6/10. Rehash the doll shyt from the first one, little different take, deaths were cool (old girl getting crushed by the mouth was dope IMO) Story was crazy though, for the wrong reasons. Ending was stupid as hell.
2nd Story - 9/10 Real left field, ringleader of the lil gang can act, the psychic was funny, loved this story and the deaths too. Ending was jokes.
3rd Story - 5/10 Female vampires... they were cute, but yea knew what they were about with the mansion. Dudes appearing to be total douchebags, 'date rape' isn't cool...
4th Story - 8/10 Didn't even realize that was supposed to be Emmitt until the end, I see the message though.
5th Story - 10/10 the robot, the flag colored lazers, the ending was jokes, dumbass beach classic name