Talent wise Chris Webber and Rasheed Wallace could have competed for best PF ever!!!

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Webber was the complete package at the 4, the only thing that ruined him was his knee injury. He could pass, he could shoot, had a nice post game and was a decent defender. And I think without a doubt one of the best finisher I have ever seen.

Sheed, man Sheed was just fukking stubborn. Sheed got to the NBA and forgot that he was a power forward. He started venturing out to the 3 point line and forgot that he had a NICE back to the basket game.

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
Rasheed had more potential. He could've been at least as good as the likes of Dirk and KG. He could shoot it from anywhere, had a great post game, great defender, great passer...Sheed could really do it all on the court.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Was there another Chris Webber in the league I was unaware of?
If you're only aware of the 76ers/Pistons CWebb then yes, there was another one....he played a year at GS, a few more in WASH then hit his prime in SAC

dude had a post game, nice mid range j (that he fell in love with a bit too much)...could finish around the rim as good as anyone, one of the best passers....dude was nice with it..ton of talent...that knee injury fukked him over :to:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
rasheed was a bigger disappointment then c-webb

c-webb was a top five pf but was never better than tim, dirk, or kg...but rasheed could have been top five in the league had he lived up to his potential. Like my breh said, he was so close to the kg/dirk level at the 4...he could dunk, shoot, post up, rebound, defend and if he was more disiplined in portland was on track to being one of the best...thank god he came to detroit and got us a ring though :win:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
If you're only aware of the 76ers/Pistons CWebb then yes, there was another one....he played a year at GS, a few more in WASH then hit his prime in SAC

dude had a post game, nice mid range j (that he fell in love with a bit too much)...could finish around the rim as good as anyone, one of the best passers....dude was nice with it..ton of talent...that knee injury fukked him over :to:

nikkas exposing themselves! They telling everybody just how long they been watching basketball. Chris Webber was NICE! Coming out of Michigan he was the prototype NBA 4.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
rasheed was a bigger disappointment then c-webb

c-webb was a top five pf but was never better than tim, dirk, or kg...but rasheed could have been top five in the league had he lived up to his potential. Like my breh said, he was so close to the kg/dirk level at the 4...he could dunk, shoot, post up, rebound, defend and if he was more disiplined in portland was on track to being one of the best...thank god he came to detroit and got us a ring though :win:

I'm telling you, Rasheed went wrong when he made his first 3 pointer. That's all he wanted to do after that.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
2a8gbxx.png
3bg3q.png
2gvvw60.png

I miss Sheed

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Sheed's post gm was good enuff to beat :shaq: and :childplease: in that wcf loss. Dont know why they let Pip, Smitty and DS shoot them out of a w.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
AS A MAVERICKS FAN..DIRK IS A TOP 5 PF IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME...

BUT

DURING THE SACTOWN YEARS, THE ONLY PF'S BETTER THAN CWEBB WAS KARL MALONE AND TIM DUNCAN...CWEBB>DIRK>KG DURING THAT ERA