TakeTwo CEO slips up and reveals that GamePass has 30 million subs in Yahoo interview

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Y'all really ate that

:picard:
I grew up on hungry man Salisbury steaks with the brownie :wow:

Mufukkin Stouffer's lasagna

Aunt Jemima French toast (I put a slice of cheese inn between and cover it in syrup)

But now I'm an adult so I just got back from the store buying a bunch of fruits and vegetables. And we cook most of our meals but I don't buy any of that stuff I grew up on and wouldn't feed it to my kids :yeshrug:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I grew up on hungry man Salisbury steaks with the brownie :wow:

Mufukkin Stouffer's lasagna

Aunt Jemima French toast (I put a slice of cheese inn between and cover it in syrup)

But now I'm an adult so I just got back from the store buying a bunch of fruits and vegetables. And we cook most of our meals but I don't buy any of that stuff I grew up on and wouldn't feed it to my kids :yeshrug:
ya when u a kid its eat what u got in the fridge/freezer. not everybody grew up rich. bein an adult takin your own food choices is nice for sure tho.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't understand why anyone talks to these chatty patty's

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
mad the kid cuisine mashed potatoes was pure plastic in the 90s:gag:

The weird hot ass brownie was the only good part of those meals and likely the worst for you:picard:

Sidebar: SMH at the mods for merging Gizmo's weak ass thread with mine. Got me feeling like a failed DBZ fusion posting in here:hhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The weird hot ass brownie was the only good part of those meals and likely the worst for you:picard:

Sidebar: SMH at the mods for merging Gizmo's weak ass thread with mine. Got me feeling like a failed DBZ fusion posting in here:hhh:
lets be real. it was all bad n our younger selves lost on kid cuisine. I know I sure did.

do u remember the lunchable bans cuz of the donkey kong 64 cutout cards?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
lets be real. it was all bad n our younger selves lost on kid cuisine. I know I sure did.

do u remember the lunchable bans cuz of the donkey kong 64 cutout cards?

nah but now that you mention lunchables those lil pizza joints were :banderas:

then there was the generic lunchables with the lil penguin on them :skip:

much simpler times:wow: