TakeTwo CEO slips up and reveals that GamePass has 30 million subs in Yahoo interview

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Lol @ gamers being excited about subscription numbers.
Where the damn games?
This is what makes the back and forth so entertaining. They really don't realize they spent the entire last generation playing the "just wait until..." game and they're doing it again this generation.

I don't know when number of subs became some great benchmark when the reality is millions of those subs aren't even full price subs - they're discounted subs.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Where the damn games?

This is what makes the back and forth so entertaining. They really don't realize they spent the entire last generation playing the "just wait until..." game and they're doing it again this generation.

I don't know when number of subs became some great benchmark when the reality is millions of those subs aren't even full price subs - they're discounted subs.

I'm detecting a lot of salt in this thread:picard:

I simply thought that it was an interesting tidbit of news worth reporting
full

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yall got 10 years of looking stupid saying this same shyt though :mjlol:

It’s all recorded, I’ll take a year of being wrong versus being wrong since 2011
You're usually wrong, what name was you using in 2011 tho :sas2:
Where the damn games?
lol at any numbers factoring into what you actually like, but subscriptions are like console sales for Xbox.

Why?

Because the console is the gateway to the ecosystem, they never make much off the consoles themselves right. So Xbox got more incoming bread than Sony, they winning the console war. These numbers show the truth and you're salty your console of choice didn't start itself up for future revenue streams. This will lead to more prominent acquisitions :obama:

I've played more games in the last year than I ever have in my life, thanks to GAMEPASS. I'm talking new games by the way, and some old ones I haven't gotten to either because nobody has the time to play everything. Please stop lying friends :martin:
I'm detecting a lot of salt in this thread:picard:

I simply thought that it was an interesting tidbit of news worth reporting
full
(Tru Story)
Why would gamers be excited about the numbers for anything? They shouldn't, and yet stans throw them around like some badge of honor.
What's unfair is you act like Xbox gamers act like Sony stans (we don't) what happens is these guys lie about everything even reality. A bunch of sheep, beta males who won't stop so to keep this place balanced with any truth? It takes a little push back to establish itself. I know you yourself is a pilot so you're good peoples :myman:
Imagine if xbox was actually this ill? :wow:
It's better than that :francis: