TakeTwo CEO slips up and reveals that GamePass has 30 million subs in Yahoo interview

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
See... Honest niccas like you. We will respect that and wont be directing our trolling and jokes at:ehh:

But my homey @Gizmo_Duck :usure:

He and others gonna be getting these jokes:mjlit:

nikka i don’t even care about gta like that. I’m on record saying I don’t care about GTA6 and I really don’t care that much for RDR2 which are the only games yall are thinking about with this acquisition.

I don’t stan rockstar like the rest of coli and since yall like to try and quote shame me:

Are people actually excited for a new GTA?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That motherfukker is guint (g-unit spelled wrong)....
:snoop:
take two not gonna shyt on their profit margins, sry.

starfield is a multiplat
Sony stans stay begging for Xbox games :bryan:

And then Sony gets all desperate by trying to remake Xbox games :laff:

Sony stans still out here begging for starfield, didn't know that was still possible but here we are :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
For perspective, ps now was last reported at 3.2 million subs, in may 2021. Up from the previously reported 2.2 subs reported in may 2020.

Ps now is not pushed nearly as much as gamepass nor does it have the same draw (with some new releases being day 1 on gamepass) but I think it’s safe to say subscription gaming is here to stay, given the growth in the segment.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If these niccas buy take-two...Ima be furious.

yeah, Iv already said I’d happily cop an xbox if Starfield, Fallout 5 & ES6 are 100% exclusive, but GTA being Microsoft exclusive is a huge W for them, I’ll def cop..only when these games are available tho

I still don’t see Take 2 selling like that tho, I’m thinking timed exclusive if anything

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yeah, Iv already said I’d happily cop an xbox if Starfield, Fallout 5 & ES6 are 100% exclusive, but GTA being Microsoft exclusive is a huge W for them, I’ll def cop..only when these games are available tho

I still don’t see Take 2 selling like that tho, I’m thinking timed exclusive if anything

they make substantially more money on Playstation. Doubt it.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Microsoft would’ve to pay them billions for a timed exclusive to make up the PlayStation revenue loss.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Claims its still under 23 million and that microsoft hasn’t updated the numbers because Jez reported them higher than they were and they didn’t want to look like they were losing subscribers by reporting anything under that

unknown.png

And listen…don’t get mad. I’m only reporting the news :hubie: