Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn near perfect.

he didn’t injure any other driver/damage any other car

…and hopefully there were no passengers in his car being held hostage by his idiocy…god forbid he had a child in that car…fukking jackass

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
Both are wrong. The a$$hole in the white truck brake checking the Honda purposely driving slow in the passing lane.

The Honda speeding, tailgating the white truck, then driving in the “breakdown lane“

then the white truck speeding up so that the Honda couldn’t get in front of them after driving around the slow cars in the “breakdown lane”

EDIT:

Yeah the truck driver is a quad major dikk head a$$hole. This video @R.E.N. Spells Ren posted shows the brake checking and speeding up to block the Honda. Honda is still at fault for stooping to the truck driver’s level. Honda should have just let the dikk head go.

Last edited:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
White truck I can tell a redneck fakkit was driving slow as fukk then soon as the honda start to make a move to pass he speed up fast as fukk when he could have been sped up..its all ego on some " you not passing me" even though you are driving slow as fukk its insane and I despise drivers like this want to hurt them for playing traffic games just let me pass and keep going slow fakkit..how I know people be doing that shyt on purpose