☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can't call it. I like it. But I need some of the songs to STICK. Theres some great stuff on here, but she could have made some of these longer and outright skipped some of these. I expected more slower and moody ballads. She seemed to have something for everything on here.

I need more listens for sure.

She's "rapping" a LOT on here. It doesn't sound bad, but it's very Lauryn Hill-ish.

Is an album in the sense of "here's my creative production" but it's not cohesive.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
She got her name from RZA, she can spit all the bars she wants

My standouts:

Seek and Destroy
Love Language
Used
Gone Girl
Ghost in the machine :wow:
Special
Far

and we already know Shirt and Good Days was fire. She delivered on the project... great followup.

See ya'll in 2027 :wow:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Snooze
Gone Girl
Far
Love Language
:wow:

I can't call it. I like it. But I need some of the songs to STICK. Theres some great stuff on here, but she could have made some of these longer and outright skipped some of these. I expected more slower and moody ballads. She seemed to have something for everything on here.

I need more listens for sure.

She's "rapping" a LOT on here. It doesn't sound bad, but it's very Lauryn Hill-ish.

Is an album in the sense of "here's my creative production" but it's not cohesive.
That's exactly how I feel. Although most of the songs are 3 mins, they still feel too short. At least 3-4 songs could have used a bridge then brought the chorus back around or a fadeout. It may be my "old" ears but an extra 30-45 seconds makes these songs "stick" imo

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was not expecting 'Nobody Gets Me' to sound like a country Taylor Swift song. I kinda fukk with it :patrice:

I think I need a few more listens but with headphones on..

Last edited:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like it, but mostly because I feel like I've always wanted a black chick to run with that white girl pop sound and see what she does with it. SZA did a faithful enough job on three of them joints that I'm pretty sure she's gonna expand her fanbase.

There is a lot of filler on this but the good records are really really good. Gone Girl is a monster.

My only real gripe is I'm not a fan of this type of staccato talkin sing song up down fukk a melody type of singing that she popularised.

Like imagine Patti Labelle trying to cover a SZA song, she might legit vomit with the vocal arrangement. But I get it, it's what young people are into these days so I try to listen to it with that ear.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I like it, but mostly because I feel like I've always wanted a black chick to run with that white girl pop sound and see what she does with it. SZA did a faithful enough job on three of them joints that I'm pretty sure she's gonna expand her fanbase.

There is a lot of filler on this but the good records are really really good. Gone Girl is a monster.

My only real gripe is I'm not a fan of this type of staccato talkin sing song up down fukk a melody type of singing that she popularised.

Like imagine Patti Labelle trying to cover a SZA song, she might legit vomit with the vocal arrangement. But I get it, it's what young people are into these days so I try to listen to it with that ear.
Yeah man I get it, imagine if Rhakim tried to cover Vette motore 🙄