Her team is terrible

She puts something out. Gains momentum then does nothing really with it

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Her team is terrible
she gotta take the blame for that as well, a 2 year song tease, all the starts and stops on the road to this album. that said, SOS gonna get its spins, she'll be fine. she probably should've just dropped the album tho and let fans determine the lead single based on what songs chart/go viral

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
she gotta take the blame for that as well, a 2 year song tease, all the starts and stops on the road to this album. that said, SOS gonna get its spins, she'll be fine. she probably should've just dropped the album tho and let fans determine the lead single based on what songs chart/go viral

Why ya’ll acting like its her fault and not TDE’s? Haven’t they been holding her rollout hostage all year?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Her team is terrible

She puts something out. Gains momentum then does nothing really with it

What did they expect. You release a video with the Shirt snippet at the end, fans go crazy with anticipation...and then you basically disappear for nearly two years. During which the song partially leaks, loops are all over the internet etc etc. And then you release it with a terrible nonsensical video, followed by more silence.

She needs a new team but end of the day a lot of this is on her too. The song's release was delayed because she said she didn't like one scene in the video lol.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why ya’ll acting like its her fault and not TDE’s? Haven’t they been holding her rollout hostage all year?
bro, she started dropping singles in 2020...then she scrapped the album. she's a notorious perfectionist, even with the video for this song it rolled out late because she wanted to reshoot scenes, that's after two years of making people wait for the full song. SZA is a head case when it comes to her music, and this song in particular is very incongruent, it's got a sexy beat with the most depressing/negative lyrics, like am i supposed to strip tease to this or drink a 5th :pachaha:

i also think she wanted to drop in the summer and clearly they were assuming they'd be working kendrick, plus everyone else, including beyonce, dropped in the summer...but either way, i think her album will be fine, it's just this single aint catch on

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why ya’ll acting like its her fault and not TDE’s? Haven’t they been holding her rollout hostage all career?
Fixed

TDE is the biggest waste of potential ever. It’s ridiculous how many careers they’ve stamped out because they’ve been too lazy to put time into promoting them.

Daps
it's litttttt, two of my fav celebrities 😍

it's a really good show so far. don't get why so many people act like snl isn't funny especially with kenan in nearly all the skits... i guess people have an extreme.desensitized sense of humor these days. 🤷‍♀️
sza just did Shirt lookin thicc af (i hope she's ok, she looks as thick as she did when she first signed to TDE, she said she had a health issue then). sign in the background said S.O.S. 12/9!!!!