Albums SZA - SOS (Discussion Thread)

Daps
True, I just don’t like either song sonically.

Hopefully she does well because Summer Walker damn near took her own genre from her

i love good days especially, it was one of my pandemic songs.

nah that summer v. sza is social media hype/meme. summer has like a handful of platinum songs to sza's like 20. you don't seem that in tune with things lol 🤷‍♀️

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
i love good days especially, it was one of my pandemic songs.

nah that summer v. sza is social media hype/meme. summer has like a handful of platinum songs to sza's like 20. you don't seem that in tune with things lol 🤷‍♀️
Fam, women are playing Summer Walker songs a lot more than SZA songs nowadays and I personally like SZA music better. You don’t seem that in tune with dating women.

Daps
Fam, women are playing Summer Walker songs a lot more than SZA songs nowadays and I personally like SZA music better. You don’t seem that in tune with dating women.

sales reflect who is getting played though so you make absolutely no sense. just cause you date a couple ratchets, doesn't reflect the industry. sza out here doing platinum songs with maroon five and justin timberlake and what not lol

EastsideRio

Daps
Reppin
sales reflect who is getting played though so you make absolutely no sense. just cause you date a couple ratchets, doesn't reflect the industry. sza out here doing platinum songs with maroon five and justin timberlake and what not lol
We talking about the quality of R&B, not no damn Maroon 5 records that get played as background shopping music at H&M
:stopitslime:

But That’s fine but the genre she created is leaving her behind is what I’m saying. A lot of artists come out strong in R&B then fall off and go pop, I hope this is not the case for her. Only time will tell.

Just because you got the industry on lock with a hit or two does not mean you have the public’s ear. That just means you have a machine behind you.

Daps
We talking about the quality of R&B, not no damn Maroon 5 records that get played as background shopping music at H&M :stopitslime:

But That’s fine but the genre she created is leaving her behind is what I’m saying. A lot of artists come out strong in R&B then fall off and go pop, I hope this is not the case for her. Only time will tell.

the genre she created :gucci: ? nah, you going on block for this fam . take care

#dontatme

EastsideRio

Daps
Reppin

You wish you could hold a girls hand, let alone date women. If you were outside you would know what I’m referring to

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I remember when she first same out and try to decipher the meaning of her songs. She was like a bjork/Erykah hybrid. Now she’s like a Summer Walker minus the good voice lol. And I like summer btw