Albums SZA - SOS (Discussion Thread)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I think it's polarizing bc you got people who dont fukk with alternative rock, so they not gonna mess with certain records off rip. The "issue" is SZA can do both r&b and alt rock very well. Ghost in the machine might be the hardest record on the album, but R&Bonly-ists gonna call it wack...or you might have people call it non cohesive (which may be valid) but the music is still fire tho :manny:

There might be like 3 jawns on here thats a skip for me. The rest is great music

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Seek & Destroy and Love Language are :banderas:

This would be a great album to do a nighttime drive to. Especially if you got some good scenery. Imagine bumping this shyt going down the PCH :noah:

I skipped trashes Scott verse. Tired of him ruining songs with his Neanderthal incoherent babble. I'm requesting Don Toliver replace him full time

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i like this one.

the alt vibes are some of the strongest songs on here and probably will do well. :umad: at the poster who tried to dismiss her maroon 5 type tracks earlier in the thread. she been doing this

I hate when girls do that shiny contour shyt on their noses now :hhh: . It never looks good and it's always blatantly bad

This bytch spoiled her own album trying to get her alternative pop goes punk 2012 on :martin:

If she don't get back to R&B

Daps
I hate when girls do that shiny contour shyt on their noses now :hhh: . It never looks good and it's always blatantly bad

This bytch spoiled her own album trying to get her alternative pop goes punk 2012 on :martin:

If she don't get back to R&B

lol. nose highlighter was never my thing, but for the makeup gworls, i don't know any mua that still do it heavy like it was 5 years ago.

i like alt and singer songwriter songs so i don't cringe as hard. not a fan of pop music though

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
lol. nose highlighter was never my thing, but for the makeup gworls, i don't know any mua that still do it heavy like it was 5 years ago.

i like alt and singer songwriter songs so i don't cringe as hard. not a fan of pop music though

I like alternative indie types. I like pop types. I like r&b types.

Her attempts at crossovers/genre blends haven't been working imo, but for me she's always been wildly inconsistent in general.

When she's On she's on

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
i like this one.

the alt vibes are some of the strongest songs on here and probably will do well. :umad: at the poster who tried to dismiss her maroon 5 type tracks earlier in the thread. she been doing this

Nothing on Z sounds like that. I couldn't get into CTRL so I'm not familiar with her other shyt like that