Albums SZA - SOS (Discussion Thread)

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I like Kill Bill. That and Snooze are probably the only two I'll come back to. Nothing else is really bad to me just not into the rest

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
More than likely people not tryna waste material while shyt just sits on her hard drive for years

Sza one of the laziest bytches to ever come in the game. She faked an injury and showed up to the Grammys in a wheelchair to get out of performing but walked up to the stage to accept an award :mjlol:

Daps
Seek & Destroy and Love Language are :banderas:

This would be a great album to do a nighttime drive to. Especially if you got some good scenery. Imagine bumping this shyt going down the PCH :noah:

I skipped trashes Scott verse. Tired of him ruining songs with his Neanderthal incoherent babble. I'm requesting Don Toliver replace him full time
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
The beat was Masego's original production for his song Navajo, he was then credited on Champagne Poetry
That Masego song is the first part of Champagne Poetry. Jay Versace is talking about the second beat.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Nothing on Z sounds like that. I couldn't get into CTRL so I'm not familiar with her other shyt like that
Z doesnt sound like that but her early works have a touch of that in there.

S and See Sza Run but those Ep's are more electronic then acoustic if that makes sense but they sound more alternative than Rnb.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This album is dope, is it for me personally..no lol. However I respect her song writing and the music sounds good. The maroon 5, white girl acoustic pop songs are pretty well done and sound natrual for her and the Rnb songs sound good.

To the homie who said it, I agree that Don Toliver should replace Travis Scott in the culture as he is the better version and more original anyway.

this shyt is a white girl pop album

It aint trash but is not what I want to hear
Them pop songs gonna do well imo. She was smart to pivot and that's probably more of what she wants to do anyway. It will help her crossover since all the thot rnb singers(Summer walker for instance) stole her blueprint from CTRL. She had to grow and take another direction.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Z doesnt sound like that but her early works have a touch of that in there.

S and See Sza Run but those Ep's are more electronic then acoustic if that makes sense but they sound more alternative than Rnb.
"Alternative" isn't an issue for me, I kinda always considered Alt R&B. I was talking about Nobody Gets Me specifically. shyt just sounds like a prescription drug commercial to me

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
She put a little IFA/Lucumi at the end of open arms. For her sake I hope she is genuine and isn't playing with the orisha like it's a gimmick or just a look. This is serious shyt.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
all that rapping boom bap rapping she did on here.....the label execs need to be fired. just another piss poor decision by TDE