SZA is the baddest female singer out right now

Daps
Yeah I don't get it. People seem hyper critical of her in ways that don't even make sense, right down to the girl's damn freckles. LMAO! :mindblown: Then again it's a brown skin blk chick with natural hair doin well so I expect haters. Hope she continues makin dope music and bringing good energy!
I love SZA too but I'm gonna have to stop you for a sec. Her hair is not natural, she wears weave but she has a mystique that makes her attractive.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I love SZA too but I'm gonna have to stop you for a sec. Her hair is not natural, she wears weave but she has a mysterious mystique that makes her attractive.
A lot of brown skinned natural hair having chicks have been passed over for years now. I absolutely hate that argument especially from people who are in their 30’s and up. We’re supposed to act like there ain’t a laundry list of sistas that look like or better than SZA that got passed over? Hell Beyonce is really the only chick from her class that’s really running shyt right now.

Daps
A lot of brown skinned natural hair having chicks have been passed over for years now. I absolutely hate that argument especially from people who are in their 30’s and up. We’re supposed to act like there ain’t a laundry list of sistas that look like or better than SZA that got passed over? Hell Beyonce is really the only chick from her class that’s really running shyt right now.
Talent wise, there really isn't a long list of chicks out there except maybe Beyonce, Floetry and Jill Scott.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
She really is doing her thing. They stay playing broken clocks on the radio and I haven't got tired of it yet. Her delivery and voice are sexy.