SZA is the baddest female singer out right now

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I love her. Has very calming energy.
You can tell she is one of those very talented people who wants to do a little bit of everything and gets anxiety about missing out on any opportunity.
She used to be a gymnast, she dances, writes music, sings.
Very dynamic personality and there is a vulnerability that comes out in her music. I suspect some mental anxiety issues or some self-esteem struggles but that just kinda makes her all the more beautiful for showing u can use ur flaws to connect to ur music.

:Mjohmy:This video makes her look million times better than those OP pics. :whew:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I like her but nah...

EDIT: I'm obsessed with this woman.
Lion+Babe+Begin+Listening+Party+4Q4W3jTkx9ax.jpg

Jillian Hervey!!!

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
But without the glam :patrice:

Her legs :francis:

IMG_8657.jpg
Lmao! I love this pic. She looks disheveled as shyt and don't even care b/c she into the music. She so human to me. One of my favorite new artists.

Brought her mom and grandmother to the Grammys with her. I hope the industry doesn't chew her up too bad and she can stay true to herself. Deserves the hype IMO and every accolade she gets.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also this song with Kendrick Lamar is permanently tatted in my brain. The beat, the power, the imagery in the video is amazing and hits u at a visceral level. The colors and visuals just take me away.

Who is cutting onions in here...:wow::mjcry: