SZA is the baddest female singer out right now

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
SZA is talented, but she weird because she has self esteem issues. I just wish she’d stop doing that weird singing voice to be different. Jorja ain’t really nothing. Her voice is meh and she’ll see some shine because of the mixed race light skin novelty. SZA is more talented than her. SZA can do a classic hook, ghost writing, and carry her own songs. She ushered in that alt hoe side chick confused music.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
the sza hate is real, and she does NOT look like a man

she just signed a solo deal with RCA & released a track with Khalid
Yeah I don't get it. People seem hyper critical of her in ways that don't even make sense, right down to the girl's damn freckles. LMAO! :mindblown: Then again it's a brown skin blk chick with natural hair doin well so I expect haters. Hope she continues makin dope music and bringing good energy!

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
SZA is talented, but she weird because she has self esteem issues. I just wish she’d stop doing that weird singing voice to be different. Jorja ain’t really nothing. Her voice is meh and she’ll see some shine because of the mixed race light skin novelty. SZA is more talented than her. SZA can do a classic hook, ghost writing, and carry her own songs. She ushered in that alt hoe side chick confused music.

:dead:LMAO! That's probably the only thing I'm ambivalent about. On one hand, I'm not a fan of the desperation I pick up on in some of her songs. On the other hand it's dope that she is brave enough to be that real about the essential nature of needing someone else and paying homage to the yearning a lot of chicks in these situations might feel.

Mix that with the eclecticism of her sound and her playing with some African rhythms and other sounds not frequently heard in today's mainstream music and u get something special.
Go Gina!:dj2:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:dead:LMAO! That's probably the only thing I'm ambivalent about. On one hand, I'm not a fan of the desperation I pick up on in some of her songs. On the other hand it's dope that she is brave enough to be that real about the essential nature of needing someone else and paying homage to the yearning a lot of chicks in these situations might feel.

Mix that with the eclecticism of her sound and her playing with some African rhythms and other sounds not frequently heard in today's mainstream music and u get something special.
Go Gina!:dj2:
She was honest though. At least she not hiding she a hoe. Everybody in TDE know it. Now all these other girls are copying her hoping for the same results.

Daps
Yeah I don't get it. People seem hyper critical of her in ways that don't even make sense, right down to the girl's damn freckles. LMAO! :mindblown: Then again it's a brown skin blk chick with natural hair doin well so I expect haters. Hope she continues makin dope music and bringing good energy!

You really trying use that angle :comeon:

You don't have to take it there Just because people don't adore her as much as you do. Everyone is critical of everyone and SZA don't get special treatment.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You really trying use that angle :comeon:

You don't have to take it there Just because people don't adore her as much as you do. Everyone is critical of everyone and SZA don't get special treatment.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vl...-haters-calling-her-out-for-her-hair-freckles

shyt is ridiculous tho. And coming from blk people too. It's just like that Gabby Douglas shyt too. It's not an angle. There is something uncomfortable about a successful full blk looking chick in the media that pop culture picks up on.

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
Not until she gets a solo career :ufdup:

Ya think Coli nikkas mess with bad girl groups? Nah we not about having to support Flop Harmony :hhh:

HDD reported she just signed with RCA and dropping an album end of the year. Her solo debut w/ Khalid already charted on Billboard

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Dag none of y'all got love for Normani?

Melanin Queen

:blessed:

I like her but in her recent video her weave was off putting.

I’m not a fan of SZA. I’m an adult so I’m not tryna hear a side chick anthem. And for some odd reason I can’t understand the half of what she is saying. Like I low key feel like she is a mumble singer. And she’s from my hometown, she don’t sound like it.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
lol Look at Rhianna's Needed Me video and ask yourself what other bytch got the confidence and easy sex appeal to pull that look off. Rhi ain't the perfect looking chic but nobody is fukking with her sex appeal.