System of A Down - "Chop Suey"

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Don't sleep on incubus. They have some hard shyt and a classic album or two.

Ain't sleep on em. Got 2 of their albums. But compared to their peers that was coming for Bush, they were weakest in terms of sound. And by sound i mean tuned down guitars and aggressive vocals

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
SOAD is top 5.

For rock, I'd say

chili peppers
metallica
Incubus
LP

to round out my top 5.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA

Its not about playing the fasting and the loudest with these dudes....theyre musicianship was insane...probably the most technically advanced band in rock

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't sleep on em. Got 2 of their albums. But compared to their peers that was coming for Bush, they were weakest in terms of sound. And by sound i mean tuned down guitars and aggressive vocals

Let's be real with that for a second. All those anti bush sediments was wack because it showed how ignorant a lot of these bands were in terms of politics. Cant trash bush but then big up Obama when they basically were doing the same shyt.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Funny thing is they don't belong in that genre. More alternative than nu. Kinda like Tool

Tool doesn't sound Nu Metal at all tho...

System Of A Down had a sound that was somewhat similar to Korn and other NM bands that came out in that era...at least with their first 3 albums. I havn't heard anything from them past Steal This Album. Because they are a good band some rock fans try to separate them from that whole late 90's/00's Nu Metal. movement.... they do this with the Deftones as well

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
and for the fukk of it... Korn > System of a down

From the Debut up until issues, this is correct since Korn was practically infukkwitable but they fell off, something terrible after that album and never recaptured the feeling and dynamic they had that made them good and their songs more unique than just detuned riffing coupled with angsty lyrics.

System overtook 'em, the Deftones caught a groove and other acts crawled out the woodwork and took the forefront.