Oh, baby, you and me.

All research and successful drug policy show that treatment should be increased
And law enforcement decreased while abolishing mandatory minimum sentences
All research and successful drug policy show that treatment should be increased
And law enforcement decreased while abolishing mandatory minimum sentences

Utilising drugs to pay for secret wars around the world
Drugs are now your global policy, now you police the globe

I buy my crack, my smack, my bytch right here in Hollywood
Drug money is used to rig elections and train brutal corporate sponsored dictators around the world
(They're trying to build a prison)​
Was thinking about this song the other day when I was on here. The entire Toxicity album, front to back, is filled with gems:blessed:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the worst songs ever but sure fun as hell to make fun of. "Wake up why don't you put on a little makeup, wushsiskksmdd table" then those dudes had the nerve to sing a lullaby rockabye baby in the hook to go to screaming father out of nowhere. No surprise, they are nowhere to be found today maybe from screaming their hearts out or something. :yeshrug: gone and forgotten.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
One of the worst songs ever but sure fun as hell to make fun of. "Wake up why don't you put on a little makeup, wushsiskksmdd table" then those dudes had the nerve to sing a lullaby rockabye baby in the hook to go to screaming father out of nowhere. No surprise, they are nowhere to be found today.

Shut yo hating ass up

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
One of the worst songs ever but sure fun as hell to make fun of. "Wake up why don't you put on a little makeup, wushsiskksmdd table" then those dudes had the nerve to sing a lullaby rockabye baby in the hook to go to screaming father out of nowhere. No surprise, they are nowhere to be found today maybe from screaming their hearts out or something. :yeshrug: gone and forgotten.
They had broke up fam. Their follow up albums were both successes but they broke up for whatever reason in 2010 i think. They got back together to tour but ain't put out nothing new yet